Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think that might happen, as NYCFC has taken all of their best players, save one, and even she is training with the club. It’s an untenable situation for WC, they are getting pressure from the ECNL to cut ties. NYCFC has some of the best players in the country, and you don’t.

Now they better find some fields for them to play on.

Comment

I think that might happen, as NYCFC has taken all of their best players, save one, and even she is training with the club. It’s an untenable situation for WC, they are getting pressure from the ECNL to cut ties. NYCFC has some of the best players in the country, and you don’t.
      WC knows that some of those GDA players will leave. Some will stay though. You say that NYCFC has some of the best players in the country, but where do you think they started? Most of your NT players were at WC before they were at NYCFC.

Comment

SO. So so?

Comment

1 Competition not stronger, Fury suck.
          2 No players lost to ECNL, many injuries to the older team
          3 We don't give waivers, those are for fakers, and Fury
          4 We are the only GDA club in the NY area.

You need to go to a psychiatrist for therapy and to prescribe meds.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            my kid plays for fury and the field was horrible on saturday, sloppy, long, with large holes where players could twist ankles pretty easily. Nycfc is a much better team, but the field exposed their weakness, where they’re speed of play was stymied. Personally, i wish my kid played for a club like that, they look and act like a real da.
            lol. Sure.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2363245]lol. Sure.[/QUOT

Several Fury families left for Nycfc over the summer, and they could not be happier. It’s hard to know how much something sucks, until it suddenly stops sucking. Those families are grateful, and we would know ; )

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2363264]
                lol. Sure.[/QUOT

Several Fury families left for Nycfc over the summer, and they could not be happier. It’s hard to know how much something sucks, until it suddenly stops sucking. Those families are grateful, and we would know ; )
                You were a fine addition to the marketing department despite the fact you should go to a psychiatrist for tHerapy and for meds.

Your moms never taught you -If you don’t have something nice to say don’t say it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2363353]

You were a fine addition to the marketing department despite the fact you should go to a psychiatrist for tHerapy and for meds.

Your moms never taught you -If you don’t have something nice to say don’t say it.
                  Its truly difficult to find something nice about Fury, maybe inviting a couple of NC Courage players to visit the girls, then charge families and others a fee to meet them??

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2363387]

Its truly difficult to find something nice about Fury, maybe inviting a couple of NC Courage players to visit the girls, then charge families and others a fee to meet them??
                    you are clearly not a happy individual. You should Focus on yourself and your family and not be concerned with the affairs of others, especially since your comments do not come from a good place.

much anger, shame me sense.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2363264]
                      lol. Sure.[/QUOT

Nice. You have clearly lost your way if you spend your day doing this.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2363682]

you are clearly not a happy individual. You should Focus on yourself and your family and not be concerned with the affairs of others, especially since your comments do not come from a good place.

much anger, shame me sense.
                        Hey moron, the shame is charging people $50 to meet one of your players, that is shameful...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2363715]

Hey moron, the shame is charging people $50 to meet one of your players, that is shameful...
                          Is this true? Did they really charge players to meet the NC Courage?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2363715]

There was a movie about you a few years ago- the best part of which was a song by Justin Timberlake.

Everyone ignore all this idiots posts. Best response no response. Let it have a monologue with itself.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2364053]

There was a movie about you a few years ago- the best part of which was a song by Justin Timberlake.

Everyone ignore all this idiots posts. Best response no response. Let it have a monologue with itself.
                              I'm curious if Fury charged its players to meet the NC Courage. Sounds like another money grab by the usual suspects. Where does the $50 charged by each player go? What is it used for? Aren't their costs already out of control?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2364136]

I'm curious if Fury charged its players to meet the NC Courage. Sounds like another money grab by the usual suspects. Where does the $50 charged by each player go? What is it used for? Aren't their costs already out of control?
                                I get what the other guy was saying- Troll, you just can’t stop the feeling. You’re unbelievable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X