Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you want in the foxhole next to you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.
    The first passenger said, "I am President Obama and I am the chosen one. The world needs me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first parachute and jumped.
    The second passenger, Julia Gillard, said, "I was the prime Minister of Australia and I am the smartest woman in Australian history, so Australia's people don't want me to perish." She took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.
    The third passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I was the U.S. Secretary of State, and I had to endure sniper fire in Bosnia, so that makes me a war hero. I just cannot die!" So she grabbed the third parachute and jumped.
    The fourth passenger, President Donald J. Trump, said to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old schoolboy, "I have lived a full life, and served my country the best that I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."
    The little boy replied, "That's okay, Mr. President. There's still one parachute left for you. Either 'the chosen one' or 'the war hero' took my backpack."

Comment

hahahahahahahahahah

Comment

I guess it was in the foxhole were Mueller filled those cheeks up with cum.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I guess it was in the foxhole were Mueller filled those cheeks up with cum.
          Now take a another look at that photo and tell me honestly who looks like like they were getting their cheeks filled.

Comment

Was Trump doing his Batman and Robin routine?

Comment

That is perfect. That should be plastered all over Fox news. They still like veterans right? Or did they drop that like every other principled point they talked up over the past two decades? Swift boated - No moral compass there anymore.
              Muller volunteered.

Trump=5 deferments

Mueller was shot 2 times; received two valor medals including the Bronze Star.

Trump bowled and avoided getting STD's. He told Howard Stern that was his Vietnam

Comment

Was Trump doing his Batman and Robin routine?
                Did either have bonespurs?

Comment

Did either have bonespurs?
                  Trump cant recall which foot had bonespurs.... That is what he said, look it up. What a disgrace.

Comment

Retired Navy admiral William H. McRaven, who oversaw the raid on Osama ben Laden, has written this letter asking Trump to revoke his security clearance:. A man's man.

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

--William H. McRaven

Comment

https://i.redd.it/zone6yvcyuvz.jpg

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X