Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey how about you show us how tough YOU are and meet the man in person to "discuss it". That is unless you are just being "a puzzy behind the key board".
    Love to but I am exempt. I have bone spurs

Comment

Hey how about you show us how tough YOU are and meet the man in person to "discuss it". That is unless you are just being "a puzzy behind the key board".
      Meet with who, Trump? I can take Mr. Borderline Obesity physically and intellectually. I'm happy to meet with him. However, trying to convince him of anything is akin to repeatedly beating your head againat the wall. Just ask anyone who has to work with him. He surrounds himself with yes men (and a few token women ) and cannot conceive of an opinion other than his own, even when shown fact after fact after fact.

Keyboard warrior only has a shot physically. But I suspect he's an overweight soccer dad who couldn't run a mile in under 12min

Comment

Meet with who, Trump? I can take Mr. Borderline Obesity physically and intellectually. I'm happy to meet with him. However, trying to convince him of anything is akin to repeatedly beating your head againat the wall. Just ask anyone who has to work with him. He surrounds himself with yes men (and a few token women ) and cannot conceive of an opinion other than his own, even when shown fact after fact after fact.

Keyboard warrior only has a shot physically. But I suspect he's an overweight soccer dad who couldn't run a mile in under 12min
        Classic deflection. Nice.

Comment

Meet with who, Trump? I can take Mr. Borderline Obesity physically and intellectually. I'm happy to meet with him. However, trying to convince him of anything is akin to repeatedly beating your head against the wall. Just ask anyone who has to work with him. He surrounds himself with yes men (and a few token women ) and cannot conceive of an opinion other than his own, even when shown fact after fact after fact.

Trump is like 6 foot 3 inches and could pound your little beaner mexican body right into the ground, even being in his 70's. Also, Trump is on of the smartest Presidents we have ever had. In fact with his 165 IQ, it ranks 6th of all Presidents ever recorded. Funny the guy you thought was a genius, Obummer, had an IQ in the 130's, which stands to reason. You will soon be beating your head against the wall alright. I big beautiful wall with a very small door that we are only going to open for the most worthy.

Comment

Trump is like 6 foot 3 inches and could pound your little beaner mexican body right into the ground, even being in his 70's. Also, Trump is on of the smartest Presidents we have ever had. In fact with his 165 IQ, it ranks 6th of all Presidents ever recorded. Funny the guy you thought was a genius, Obummer, had an IQ in the 130's, which stands to reason. You will soon be beating your head against the wall alright. I big beautiful wall with a very small door that we are only going to open for the most worthy.
            His height claim was disproven with girther-gate. He's now 6' (probably shrunk from 6'1" eith age as is normal) and was never 6'3". He and his doc lied so that his BMI wouldnt fall into the obese category. Trump has always been obsessed with height and dislikes people taller than him. http://nymag.com/selectall/2018/01/g...nd-weight.html

Comment

Anything over 140 is genius level and Trump ain't no genius. His dad bought his way into school and he was an very mediocre student. His claim that he was a top student at Wharton has been disproven.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/da...he-oval-office

http://www.thedp.com/article/2017/02...ics-at-wharton

Comment

Anything over 140 is genius level and Trump ain't no genius. His dad bought his way into school and he was an very mediocre student. His claim that he was a top student at Wharton has been disproven.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/da...he-oval-office

http://www.thedp.com/article/2017/02...ics-at-wharton
                What an idiot you are. You can tell he is about 6 foot 3 inch when he stands next to all the foreign leaders he towers over. Yeah, he is not a genius. He took a million bucks and turned it into billions. What has Obama done? Who you think is the smartest person in the world. He was a community activist and a freaking ideologue idiot that ran our country into the ground. I thank God for Trump everyday and he is making your half black messiah look really bad.

Comment

What an idiot you are. You can tell he is about 6 foot 3 inch when he stands next to all the foreign leaders he towers over. Yeah, he is not a genius. He took a million bucks and turned it into billions. What has Obama done? Who you think is the smartest person in the world. He was a community activist and a freaking ideologue idiot that ran our country into the ground. I thank God for Trump everyday and he is making your half black messiah look really bad.
                  Who's the idiot? :D

Comment

He must be the most vain man in the world. Lies about his height and weight, dyes his brown hair blond (has to be gray by now) and must spend at least an hour shellacking the cotton candy onto his head, he wears makeup (terribly, orange with terrible under eye concealer. My teen daughters do makeup better).

He also lies about his intelligence, lies about his accomplishments (Obama grew up middle class and accomplished every thing on his own- no daddy to buy his way into school), lies about his wealth, lies about his many failures. Most importantly he lies to Americans each and every day - an average of 7 times per day since in office.

Comment

He must be the most vain man in the world. Lies about his height and weight, dyes his brown hair blond (has to be gray by now) and must spend at least an hour shellacking the cotton candy onto his head, he wears makeup (terribly, orange with terrible under eye concealer. My teen daughters do makeup better).

He also lies about his intelligence, lies about his accomplishments (Obama grew up middle class and accomplished every thing on his own- no daddy to buy his way into school), lies about his wealth, lies about his many failures. Most importantly he lies to Americans each and every day - an average of 7 times per day since in office.
                      Whatever you need to tell yourself to help get you through the day for the next 6 years pal!

Comment

Whatever you need to tell yourself to help get you through the day for the next 6 years pal!
                        You'll be the one drinking heavily when he resigns in shame

Comment

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.
                          The first passenger said, "I am President Obama and I am the chosen one. The world needs me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first parachute and jumped.
                          The second passenger, Julia Gillard, said, "I was the prime Minister of Australia and I am the smartest woman in Australian history, so Australia's people don't want me to perish." She took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.
                          The third passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I was the U.S. Secretary of State, and I had to endure sniper fire in Bosnia, so that makes me a war hero. I just cannot die!" So she grabbed the third parachute and jumped.
                          The fourth passenger, President Donald J. Trump, said to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old schoolboy, "I have lived a full life, and served my country the best that I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."
                          The little boy replied, "That's okay, Mr. President. There's still one parachute left for you. Either 'the chosen one' or 'the war hero' took my backpack."

Comment

Nice try. But The comedy prize has to go to the resistance. DT us the best thing to happen to late night comedy. The left is just not as ripe for the picking. Sorry.

Comment

Can’t wait for the red wave in the mid terms.

The death knell for the Democrats is coming.

Comment

Dems to the rescue!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X