Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More like record low unemployment % for all americans (prior to Liberals promoting covid)
    Like Record High GDP GNP rates (prior to Liberals promoting covid).

just to name a quick couple.

like that....good luck.

I'm not sure how more men allowed in womans bathrooms and in competition will accomplish this so lets see how this pans out since it was a priority for joe during a pandemic...again.

and as you said "we have the house, we have the senate, we have the wh" so i'm sure even a potato can get the Country running again to pre covid numbers and their really should be no excuses....good luck.
    ^^^^ TC is back to his homoerotic musings. I’ve never seen a MAN so upset about the notion of a MAN in a woman’s bathroom. Why? If “he” was a woman I guess I could see his irrational fear and I’d try to talk “her” down in that case but here we have the king misogynist of TS obsessively worried about a man in a woman’s bathroom, posting dozens and dozens of times on multiple threads across at least a week or more now.

Why? Gotta consider that he is UPSET about something. Is he disappointed that a woman transgenderi to male isn’t invading his bathroom? Because he’s always hysterical soecifically about male to females using bathrooms he won’t.

Shouldn’t the ladies be allowed to speak about how they feel about THEIR unisex bathrooms etiquette? And that TC likewise might weigh in about the men’s room?

But the paternalistic dope gave up his game! Loser!

Comment

Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Well, projections are 6.6% GDP growth and 4.5% unemployment at end of this year of Biden gets his stimulus plan. What’s wrong with that? Since as you are beginning to grasp, elections have consequences, you might see how things look at the end of the year and complain then since there is NOTHING you can do to stop it. Why not try to enjoy it?

Qbwahahaha
      lmao!!! "projections"??? i can easily "project" that i will be taking a dump tomorrow morning.

Like i said, now you need to get the results you promised as well as keep the promises you made (you can't blame TRUMP for anything a year from now)....good luck.

Comment

lmao!!! "projections"??? i can easily "project" that i will be taking a dump tomorrow morning.

Like i said, now you need to get the results you promised as well as keep the promises you made (you can't blame TRUMP for anything a year from now)....good luck.
        Sure con sure.

But guess what? The Dow is at 31,000,000 plus and my 401k is doing great! With all
        The economists and investment banks 🥰 the Biden plan, the future looks bright!

And better, my 401k is doing great without the need for kids in cages,
        Violent insurrection, “hunger games” public health policies and all the other “hate” policies that Trumpalos thrilled too.

Kind of amazing that a lifetime politician is managing the gov better than a failed businessman turned washed up reality TV star!

Comment

Sure con sure.

But guess what? The Dow is at 31,000,000 plus and my 401k is doing great! With all
          The economists and investment banks 🥰 the Biden plan, the future looks bright!

And better, my 401k is doing great without the need for kids in cages,
          Violent insurrection, “hunger games” public health policies and all the other “hate” policies that Trumpalos thrilled too.

Kind of amazing that a lifetime politician is managing the gov better than a failed businessman turned washed up reality TV star!
          “to” not “too” of
          Course - sorry

Comment

More like record low unemployment % for all americans (prior to Liberals promoting covid)
            Like Record High GDP GNP rates (prior to Liberals promoting covid).

just to name a quick couple.

like that....good luck.

I'm not sure how more men allowed in womans bathrooms and in competition will accomplish this so lets see how this pans out since it was a priority for joe during a pandemic...again.

and as you said "we have the house, we have the senate, we have the wh" so i'm sure even a potato can get the Country running again to pre covid numbers and their really should be no excuses....good luck.
            Too funny.... But too sad.... Cloud CuckooLand...

Comment

Will your dump be from the Horse's ass or the Horse's mouth ??

Comment

Will your dump be from the Horse's ass or the Horse's mouth ??
                So what is Biden’s plan? Even he doesn’t know. Old people left in the lurch just because Biden wants to end anything associated with trump......I thought he had all these great plans

https://nypost.com/2021/02/10/nursin...-program-ends/

Comment

So what is Biden’s plan? Even he doesn’t know. Old people left in the lurch just because Biden wants to end anything associated with trump......I thought he had all these great plans

https://nypost.com/2021/02/10/nursin...-program-ends/
                  Implementation at the local level is the state's responsibility. They tell the Feds how much they need and where to ship it to. The Feds are running some mass vaccination sites but the majority of the rollout is local. Complain about Cuomo, he's a frequent target.

Comment

Well, projections are 6.6% GDP growth and 4.5% unemployment at end of this year of Biden gets his stimulus plan. What’s wrong with that? Since as you are beginning to grasp, elections have consequences, you might see how things look at the end of the year and complain then since there is NOTHING you can do to stop it. Why not try to enjoy it?

Qbwahahaha

projections are tricky things
                    they have a "if all goes well" side and a "***" side- i would love to see your projections come true- but reality says not likely
                    Big business is doing more with less (less people, less space, and less travel)
                    Small business is devastated
                    time will tell

Comment

projections are tricky things
                      they have a "if all goes well" side and a "***" side- i would love to see your projections come true- but reality says not likely
                      Big business is doing more with less (less people, less space, and less travel)
                      Small business is devastated
                      time will tell
                      You are conflating YOUR opinion with “reality,” aren’t you?

So you, a nameless nobody on a low rent (actually free so lowest rent) soccer bbs OPINE differently than both the Biden admin economists as well as the economists at the leading investment banks without qualifying why your OPINION holds more water than theirs.

Here’s what I have to say about that

😂😂😂😂😂
                      😂😂😂😂😂
                      😂😂😂😂😂
                      😂😂😂😂😂

I guess time will tell whether an anonymous con is now an oracle on the economy so here is how I’ll spend next couple years happily

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
                      🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
                      🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
                      🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Are you sleeping better since November? I KNOW I am and it gets better every week!

How’s it going for you con? Feeling good about your next few years? Happy?

I am. Trump going way of Palin.

Comment

So you, a nameless nobody on a low rent (actually free so lowest rent) soccer bbs OPINE differently than both the Biden admin economists as well as the economists at the leading investment banks without qualifying why your OPINION holds more water than theirs.

😂😂😂😂😂
                        😂😂😂😂😂
                        😂😂😂😂😂
                        😂😂😂😂😂

I guess time will tell whether an anonymous con is now an oracle on the economy so here is how I’ll spend next couple years happily

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
                        🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
                        🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
                        🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Are you sleeping better since November? I KNOW I am and it gets better every week!

Trump and Palin in the same sentence.... way too funny
                        A marriage made in heaven... TweedleDum and TweedleDee...

Comment

Repugs... when you going to man up?

Another good day in LibDom....
                          tRUMP made to look like a complete ass...

Repugs desperately clinging on to their Orange lifejacket....
                          The Poisoned Quill signing is just a few days off...
                          what is it going to be? A Backbone or forever being known as Terrorist supporting traitors?

Comment

what is it going to be? A Backbone or forever being known as Terrorist supporting traitors?
                            Wow...Her life should matter

https://nypost.com/2021/02/12/ex-fas...ar-pa-highway/

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂
                              😂😂😂😂😂
                              😂😂😂😂😂
                              😂😂😂😂😂

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
                              🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
                              🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
                              🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Palin isn't going to jail for tax, bank and insurance fraud. Trump will soon be divorced like Palin is.

Comment

Will Bitch McConnell Go down with the Ship?

Yep... Twice impeached ... Universally recognized as a LIAR and a CHEAT....
                                Even failed in his "wannabe dictator" attempt...
                                In 10 years Americans will be be scaring their children with tales of the Bogeyman tRUMP... his name will become synonymous with LOSER

Though he did a great job castrating the Republican Party and we should thank him for that ... maybe the last vestige of his Democratic past :) :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X