Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacoast Storm - DOA?

Whats going on over at Seacoast Storm? Is CA driving that program into the ground? The numbers look very light and low quality this year...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whats going on over at Seacoast Storm? Is CA driving that program into the ground? The numbers look very light and low quality this year...
    First-hand experience or just hunting?

Like many clubs with smaller feeder clubs out there, they pull their best players from those Regions and put them on their best teams.

Could that be what is happening here?

Comment

I would stay away from all things Seacoast United. A monopoly over a giant demographic swarth yet very little every year to show for it. Soccer has indeed become a big business, but for Seacoast United it seems to have become much much too much of a business.

Comment

I would stay away from all things Seacoast United. A monopoly over a giant demographic swarth yet very little every year to show for it. Soccer has indeed become a big business, but for Seacoast United it seems to have become much much too much of a business.
        Gotta pay for new buildings and replace turf, somehow......

Comment

Reality is, who can compete with them right now? It's a two-horse show in NH, and GPS is lagging behind for the most part. The rest are in a totally different tier.

Your only other options are to head into Mass

Comment

Reality is, who can compete with them right now? It's a two-horse show in NH, and GPS is lagging behind for the most part. The rest are in a totally different tier.

Your only other options are to head into Mass
            Been part of both organizations. One is head and shoulders over the other if your intent is for your child to become the best possible soccer player.

Comment

Been part of both organizations. One is head and shoulders over the other if your intent is for your child to become the best possible soccer player.
              Does it start with an S or a G?

Comment

I think the answer is going to be subjective, and it may also be gender related.

Boys I think is a bit more level, Girls appears to be trending toward the S lately. From what I see, anyway.

Comment

Steer clear of anything Carl Ashley is doing. He’s been fired from Seacoast, doesn’t have a Visa or a Greencard and is operating illegally and shouldn’t even be in the country.

Comment

Steer clear of anything Carl Ashley is doing. He’s been fired from Seacoast, doesn’t have a Visa or a Greencard and is operating illegally and shouldn’t even be in the country.
                    Call ICE. Otherwise don't make anonymous allegations that can't be substantiated.

Comment

Beware. He's brought his contact list with him and has been trying to recruit for his tournament and skills classes he held in Derry this week. Ran Storm into the ground, now trying to sink their former players.

Comment

I hear He’s also doing stuff with Drive Custom Fit out of Salem, which are a very credible business. No idea why they would risk having him run their soccer skills classes when he’s clearly not able to work legally.

Comment

Soccer has indeed become a big business, but for Seacoast United it seems to have become much much too much of a business.
                          All clubs have their issues but I agree with this. It never felt more like a business to me as a parent than it did at Seacoast.

Comment

All clubs have their issues but I agree with this. It never felt more like a business to me as a parent than it did at Seacoast.
                            Always felt it was worse with Stars and GPS in our time,with GPS being by far the worst. But, agree, all those clubs are in it to make money. I get the feeling with Seacoast they are trying to compete for players with the Regional teams of Stars and GPS, so they are in catch-up mode.

Comment

I hear He’s also doing stuff with Drive Custom Fit out of Salem, which are a very credible business. No idea why they would risk having him run their soccer skills classes when he’s clearly not able to work legally.
                              ... https://www.instagram.com/p/Br51lVNlglK/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X