Long Island SC GDa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bottom line is deep-down Fury parents are insecure since they feel somewhat duped by paying exorbitant fees for lousy coaching and a toxic environment. In order to make themselves feel better, they need to bash other players/parents who chose other options.

If you are happy with your decision, then live with it. It was better when all the crazy parents were together, but not everyone gets some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      *** is your problem? Why is your life so wrapped up on this discussion to be hunting down rosters and then chime in on this f-ing forum to start trash talking? seriously...why choose LISC? why not create a thread to brag about how awesome you are? Why don't you have any issues with NYCFC or NYSC or any clubs in your current division? Fury and LISC don't even play each other. I just don't see what your point is...

Is there only 1 spot open for all of the colleges in this country or abroad? I see you and your cronies left this site alone after I told you to never mention my family again. I meant that. keep walking down this lane...when I say I am not the one. I am not the one.

These girls are still friends and still communicate with one another - not a one of them talks like this to each other. They remain friends no matter what team they are on....so again what is it you are trying to do here???
      Really tough guy? I don't even know who your daughter is, let alone give a crap about you and your family. All I know is that all these newly minted LISC lemmings (which includes you, I'm assuming) have been crap talking and bashing my kid's team-all over this board, the other one and to anyone who will listen. So you don't like that this board isn't censored and posts about the true state of LISC, don't get taken down? Too bad.

For months, we've all had to hear about how "weak" Fury was going to be since a handful of (mostly non-starter) players left. HA! Those players were replaced by (without question) better players, so what I'm "trying to do" is set the record straight.

Comment

Really tough guy? I don't even know who your daughter is, let alone give a crap about you and your family. All I know is that all these newly minted LISC lemmings (which includes you, I'm assuming) have been crap talking and bashing my kid's team-all over this board, the other one and to anyone who will listen. So you don't like that this board isn't censored and posts about the true state of LISC, don't get taken down? Too bad.

For months, we've all had to hear about how "weak" Fury was going to be since a handful of (mostly non-starter) players left. HA! Those players were replaced by (without question) better players, so what I'm "trying to do" is set the record straight.
        Not a tough guy. I am a woman. I am a mother of a child for which you speak of. I am not sure who is feeding you this energy to believe that the changes that were made was to spite Fury, but for us it wasn't. My daughter is happy. Our family is content with our decision and as a result cannot understand where you are coming from?

There are no LISC lemmings that I can speak of. Us parents talk regularly and from what I hear there is not one thought about what was, but only what is to come. I am happy you take pride in your child and what you hope her team can achieve. I wish you and the team as a whole much success. I wish that same consent was reciprocated.

Anything I type on here, I can and my husband can most certainly say to your face. There is no "keyboard gangster" here. Whoever these "lemmings" are that you are referring to, call them out. Be specific. My family had no issues with others in Fury, in fact, most of you were smiley faced when my little bundle of energy came to cheer the WHOLE team on.

Just don't go bashing a whole if you're irritated by specific people. I feel you should speak directly to whomever you are hearing these comments from and discuss face to face as opposed to placing this animosity on here. Our children know of these sites and read these comments. It's not healthy to speak of children in this fashion. Take it up specifically with the parents. I am all ears *insert smiley face*

...but I'll repeat. I am not the one...have a blessed day!

Comment

Not a tough guy. I am a woman. I am a mother of a child for which you speak of. I am not sure who is feeding you this energy to believe that the changes that were made was to spite Fury, but for us it wasn't. My daughter is happy. Our family is content with our decision and as a result cannot understand where you are coming from?

There are no LISC lemmings that I can speak of. Us parents talk regularly and from what I hear there is not one thought about what was, but only what is to come. I am happy you take pride in your child and what you hope her team can achieve. I wish you and the team as a whole much success. I wish that same consent was reciprocated.

Anything I type on here, I can and my husband can most certainly say to your face. There is no "keyboard gangster" here. Whoever these "lemmings" are that you are referring to, call them out. Be specific. My family had no issues with others in Fury, in fact, most of you were smiley faced when my little bundle of energy came to cheer the WHOLE team on.

Just don't go bashing a whole if you're irritated by specific people. I feel you should speak directly to whomever you are hearing these comments from and discuss face to face as opposed to placing this animosity on here. Our children know of these sites and read these comments. It's not healthy to speak of children in this fashion. Take it up specifically with the parents. I am all ears *insert smiley face*

...but I'll repeat. I am not the one...have a blessed day!
          Perhaps you should re-read some of the things you and your current group of LISC faithful parents wrote about children on these sites before you espouse your false piety and sanctimony.

Keep your mouths shut about my kid and her teammates and they'll be no issues. Thanks!

Comment

You are a bully. Just enjoy the time with your daughter -- she will only be playing soccer for a few more years.

Comment

Perhaps you should re-read some of the things you and your current group of LISC faithful parents wrote about children on these sites before you espouse your false piety and sanctimony.

Keep your mouths shut about my kid and her teammates and they'll be no issues. Thanks!
              I’ve alwYs been a fan of the kid wish she was on my team!!!

Comment

Geez what happened to this board?? When we all found each other on here a few years ago we came to an agreement that avoid the BOTN-like poster bashing. It was such a pleasure to be here and talk in a civil manner with each other. The only trashing was of LM, BOTN, and his off-the-charts championing of NY Surf.

Is it possible for the LISC/Fury posters to take their ******* match to BOTN and allow TS to return to its soccer-paradise status?

My kid took a year off to pursue other interests as a HS freshman but is planning on returning to club soccer in the spring. I have to admit I didn’t miss driving to practices, heading out of state for games, being stuck on one of the bridges on a Sunday night while trying to get home, etc. And I certain didn’t miss the parental insanity that seems to change decent adults into rabid verbal pit bulls.

Your time is better off being devoted to getting your kid seen and recruited (if that is your goal), researching universities, and going to college ID camps than posting on here IMHO.

#6 - Staten Island (ex-PDA/Match Fit/Cedar Stars)

Comment

All this nonsense about my team is better than your team, teams losing players, teams gaining players, starters/benchwarmers, yadda, yadda...

Meanwhile, Penn State just committed their first 2004 recruit for their 2026 class from FC Stars ECNL. Kid is amazing player, hardworking and humble, parents are lovely. Take note folks!

Comment

All this nonsense about my team is better than your team, teams losing players, teams gaining players, starters/benchwarmers, yadda, yadda...

Meanwhile, Penn State just committed their first 2004 recruit for their 2026 class from FC Stars ECNL. Kid is amazing player, hardworking and humble, parents are lovely. Take note folks!
                    Talk about nonsense. Whatever floats your boat but I would suggest taking aim at a solid career that can feed your family in college over playing a game in college.

Comment

A committed freshman wouldn't be out of the norm up until this summer, but now there are new NCAA rules against early recruiting. Best not blab that about dad.

Comment

A committed freshman wouldn't be out of the norm up until this summer, but now there are new NCAA rules against early recruiting. Best not blab that about dad.
                        Geez, you people really are vipers! Just trying to redirect this thread away from all the BS. I'm not this kid's dad or mom, my kid just happens to know her.

PS-you should probably spend less time on anonymous chat boards and more time researching the new NCAA recruiting policies. They aren't "rules against early recruiting", they just modified discussions at ID camps and unofficial visits, which really changes very little if anything.

Comment

There are about one million ways around those rules. Rookie

Comment

Geez, you people really are vipers! Just trying to redirect this thread away from all the BS. I'm not this kid's dad or mom, my kid just happens to know her.

PS-you should probably spend less time on anonymous chat boards and more time researching the new NCAA recruiting policies. They aren't "rules against early recruiting", they just modified discussions at ID camps and unofficial visits, which really changes very little if anything.
                            No one will ever believe you r not a parent when u carry on about a kid.

Comment

There are about one million ways around those rules. Rookie
                              Of course there are, but it would be best not to advertise that you're skirting the rules

Comment

Unless she went to an ID event and had an unofficial visit prior to this past June then some kind of nonsense happened. Coaches don't give offers without meeting the player and family in person.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X