Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Part of me agrees with you... part of me says that if you are worried about "style" among a team of 13-year olds, especially in an academy setting, then yer doin' it wrong.

TA, from what I've seen of 'em, very much likes to tiki taka it up. .
    Lol. You can't be serious.

Comment

TM is the best 05 in the area and will be in this mix at some point
      And you say this why? He is an afterthought now that he is not one of biggest and most physically developed. Now he is just one of many and unless something changes drastically he will continue to fall further and further behind as he was really never that “talented” as far as soccer skills go, sorry dad just the facts...

Comment

Does TA play mature kids up ever?

Comment

Wow- someone sets a ball on a tee and we are off

This 05 group is incredible. As someone who has been in Oceanside and to other “high profile” 05 tournaments over the last 3-4 years, Oregon has NOBODY that is remotely close to being nationally or regionally relevant. It’s just the facts, don’t care who was named to what camp we just don’t have the requisite talent in 05 or 06 or 07- if we did they would be playing up atleast a couple years already

Just sit back encourage and support your child for the other attributes team sports gives
          I believe that Crossfire has a couples of boys that are very good and probably regionally relevant.

Comment

I believe that Crossfire has a couples of boys that are very good and probably regionally relevant.
            Haha, who......

Comment

This is an Oregon forum, Crossfire has no presence in Oregon, are you referring to XP in Wa., they already have regionally relevant boys. Late.

Comment

This is an Oregon forum, Crossfire has no presence in Oregon, are you referring to XP in Wa., they already have regionally relevant boys. Late.
                the OP was referring to the Oregon club that still is/used to be called crossfire Oregon but is now called Oregon premier football club (I think). I would agree that if we are putting the “regionally relevant” bar at the level of the 3 TA players selected (you all said they were not me) then yes they have a few players that are at that level....

Comment

the OP was referring to the Oregon club that still is/used to be called crossfire Oregon but is now called Oregon premier football club (I think). I would agree that if we are putting the “regionally relevant” bar at the level of the 3 TA players selected (you all said they were not me) then yes they have a few players that are at that level....
                  All of the Oregon 05 DA teams but updx have at least 2 players who could make an argument. Some have 3 or 4, but none are much deeper than that.

Comment

All of the Oregon 05 DA teams but updx have at least 2 players who could make an argument. Some have 3 or 4, but none are much deeper than that.
                    I would live to see a roster of these players from the Oregon 05 DA that you write about.
                    Lets see if anyone is willing to put those names on here.

Comment

I would live to see a roster of these players from the Oregon 05 DA that you write about.
                      Lets see if anyone is willing to put those names on here.
                      I will bite, but only use initials as that has been established as the protocol to not “name names”. And I would go out on a limb and say this roster would cause serious problems for TA on a consistent basis if they were to play each other....

AK, AP, JGP, GR, LF, AB, DP, NW, AB, SD, AH, ML, MS, LW

Comment

I will bite, but only use initials as that has been established as the protocol to not “name names”. And I would go out on a limb and say this roster would cause serious problems for TA on a consistent basis if they were to play each other....

2 FC players, 1 updx, 5 OPFC, 2 capital, 2 Westside, and 2 WashT?

I can only imagine which honk came up with that list....

Comment

I like the list, but it appears that there may be too many offensive players.
                          What positions would they be playing and/or formation would they be in?

Comment

I like the list, but it appears that there may be too many offensive players.
                            What positions would they be playing and/or formation would they be in?
                            Obviously a 2-3-5.

Comment

I am from Clark county and my kids play for washT so nice try. I have seen many of these kids play in various situations and formats and play no favorites, it was just my opinion...

Comment

Is the list wrong or are you just a d1ck and want your snowflake on there as well? You can always create your own list/opinion....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X