X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2429662]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

For starters, he’s an absolute clown. Secondly, he doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing. Thirdly, he’s a club jumper. Fourthly, he’s never won anything. Need anything else?
    Love his self promoting though. He’s the king of social media

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2430213]

my favorite is when he yells at the kids about something and then tries to demonstrate and mucks it all up. Arrogant little pr1ck
      He won at the fall edp tournament!!

Comment

Not sure what the argument is about here. This is about Beachside being B.S.

Two coaches have left this year from Beachside, Tommy Matera, and Wade, the keeper coach.

Thats two DA coaches... gone. Both went to NYSC but unconfirmed. Actually WADE is confirmed.

I have a friend at that club and he said WADE has been there since October.

So now you players leaving for NYSC, Coaches leaving for NYSC, and Beachside moving to Waterbury?

Folks... thats a wrap.

If you're still at Beachside, and you FEEL it coming apart piece by piece over the last few years. That feeling is real. Speed and momentum are powerful things.... get out of the way of it.

TIME is the one thing you can't get back. Cut your losses and do what you know you should do.

GET OUT!!
        Let’s see if I can answer anything that I’ve seen/heard as an actual parent at BS.

The two coaches that “left” were actually fired.
        - Club is much better off.

Those players which left, specifically one age group 06 boys had the worst parent group I’ve seen in a long time. Now they’re at NYSC who has 21 rostered players on their team, and only 18 are allowed to play every weekend. Is that development, or a money grab..... you decide.

Training in Waterbury, it’s not ideal for some, but it’s a bigger space, no boards & my kid enjoys it. From what I see all Academy teams are currently training indoors and outside, with scheduled outside Friendlies to prepare for DA games in March.

With all the lies and nonsense on this board, I figured someone should say something truthful.

Comment

Let’s see if I can answer anything that I’ve seen/heard as an actual parent at BS.

Those players which left, specifically one age group 06 boys had the worst parent group I’ve seen in a long time. Now they’re at NYSC who has 21 rostered players on their team, and only 18 are allowed to play every weekend. Is that development, or a money grab..... you decide.

Training in Waterbury, it’s not ideal for some, but it’s a bigger space, no boards & my kid enjoys it. From what I see all Academy teams are currently training indoors and outside, with scheduled outside Friendlies to prepare for DA games in March.

With all the lies and nonsense on this board, I figured someone should say something truthful.
          Nysc 06 = 19 on roster
          Bs 06 = 17 on roster

Comment

Thanks for speaking the truth. So is Waterbury just a cheap winter indoor training space or is BS building two outdoor fields there and making it their new home base? Since you’re with the club, I’m certain that you’ve been told what the master plan is...

Comment

Hey C, you are a fat, ugly, unhappy, evil beatch

Comment

Looks like the kool aid still works. They convinced this schmuck that Waterbury is a better location and that everyone who leaves was pushed out.

You probably still think the 'scholarships' they are giving are to poor kids who can't afford BS tuition. Wrong. 90% goes to most talented kids when they threaten to leave. They take the free year then leave anyway.

Comment

When will these 2 fields even be ready? At this rate it'd probably be late Fall 2019 at the earliest? What are they telling parents about that timeline?

Comment

Hey C, you are a fat, ugly, unhappy, evil beatch
                    I really hope you’re talking about the same C that I think you’re talking about. Can you elaborate just a little ... please. I know that miserable oaf trolls these boards..

Comment

Can’t comment on if coaches were fired or left on their own but I can tell you both were awful coaches. Wade was terrible, 0 experience, and lazy as can be. Should have been no surprise given where he came from. MK does anything Osama wants. I’m happy my son doesn’t have to deal with either or anyone associated with the north branch.

Comment

News flash beachside will partner with South Kent and Taft to be the spring destination for their studs. This new location will work much better for this. Drop the younger teams move focus back into the Town soccer Westport and Greenwich and back to Micky Kydes Soccer inc.

Comment

News flash beachside will partner with South Kent and Taft to be the spring destination for their studs. This new location will work much better for this. Drop the younger teams move focus back into the Town soccer Westport and Greenwich and back to Micky Kydes Soccer inc.
                          SK and Taft studs dont pay for soccer. Good luck with that.

Also prep studs play with very succesful and expanding Blackrock program.

Low level DA is a joke to that level of player.

Comment

SK and Taft studs dont pay for soccer. Good luck with that.

Also prep studs play with very succesful and expanding Blackrock program.

Low level DA is a joke to that level of player.
                            Totally agree those players won't want BS and wouldn't be willing to pay a dime for it. Some can't since they're heavily scholarshiped kids, and who will pay for their travel also?

Comment

This whole story is getting ahead of itself. There is no move to waterbury. People just playing games with this story.

Comment

This whole story is getting ahead of itself. There is no move to waterbury. People just playing games with this story.
                                Do you know that for a fact? Or are you just guessing?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X