•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amen!!!!!

Soccer that's what this is about

Comment

Hi my kid is an 05 new in Florida, where can I go try out for this club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Are you South American

Comment

Are you South American
          Oh stf up we have all races on this age group

Comment

Weston regional park 6-8 pm mon-fri

Comment

Weston regional park 6-8 pm mon-fri
              Is he gonna try out with the 06? 05 don't practice at that time fool. 06 from 5-7 pm, if you handle them got to the 05 black. I do y give you the 05 academy offer because that team is pure politics and bs.

Comment

Is he gonna try out with the 06? 05 don't practice at that time fool. 06 from 5-7 pm, if you handle them got to the 05 black. I do y give you the 05 academy offer because that team is pure politics and bs.
                Aha but you're dying to have your kid play there delusional parents always thinking their kids should be in a better team.

Comment

Very true. Dying to have his kid there.

Comment

05s have 1 spot left ..................right side of the bench.

Comment

05s have 1 spot left ..................right side of the bench.
                      Some make take it just to be with JC and better players at training. Don’t offer it

Comment

Some make take it just to be with JC and better players at training. Don’t offer it
                        Yeah even the girls that practice with 05 team get more playing at practice parents ok with that bravo!

Comment

Yeah even the girls that practice with 05 team get more playing at practice parents ok with that bravo!
                          That’s because your son is in a fake environment. He does not belong, he’s not good. The team ad the players are too good for him. You’re doing your kid wrong just so you can brag on Facebook.

Comment

Soooo much hate to the daddies on this team. Wow.

Comment

Soooo much hate to the daddies on this team. Wow.
                              Hate comes from people outside the team, just be realistic and have some common sense if a kid ain't getting enough playing time cause not keeping up with the rest go to a less competitive team, some kids develop late .parents rather see their kids sitting on the bench than to lose the DA patch on the shirt.

Comment

Everyone wants that yellow shirt

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X