Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fhsaa needs to change their format to have separate private and public school sporting divisions like other states.
    Exactly- you look at a school like Montverde or how about IMG- these are sports school first- education 2nd. They recruit and attract the best atheletic from the USA and the world. How is it fair for a public school to compete with this?

Comment

Exactly- you look at a school like Montverde or how about IMG- these are sports school first- education 2nd. They recruit and attract the best atheletic from the USA and the world. How is it fair for a public school to compete with this?
      I agree 100%! I am hoping Largo wins too. Largo is just a normal public school. Largo is 39-5-6 the last 2 years with wins against several really good teams like Palm Harbor and St Pete.

I hope EVERY public school team wins if they are playing a private school!

Comment

10-12 between Sunrise, DA and Ecnl players
        Actually most of the kids are from Sunrise and they don't have ECNL or GDA. 3/4 or more of the kids are from FSPL, NPL, SFYSUA and National league. But the national League kids have only played a total of 4 games. Largo will be palying a bunch of FSPL/FPL kids. LOL

Comment

3-0 min
          Nice prediction

Comment

https://www.fhsaa.org/sports/soccer-girls/archives

IMO that logic only applies to public schools and not private schools. And definitely not to American Heritage. Look at the archives of the state 3A results and you'll that private schools are typically good year after year...ESPECIALLY American Heritage. I wonder why that is? **coughs...recruiting***

I hope Largo wins just because of that alone! IJS!
            Thanks, Celtic Mom

Comment

Actually most of the kids are from Sunrise and they don't have ECNL or GDA. 3/4 or more of the kids are from FSPL, NPL, SFYSUA and National league. But the national League kids have only played a total of 4 games. Largo will be palying a bunch of FSPL/FPL kids. LOL
              Let’s go NPL/FSPL!

Comment

3-0 min
                Got any powerball number us wanna share??

Comment

Thanks, Celtic Mom
                  Way to talk smack AFTER the game is over hahah. Congrats to the Sunrise/Weston/other club All-Star team for beating a regular high school. *thumbs up* bwhahahah

Comment

Way to talk smack AFTER the game is over hahah. Congrats to the Sunrise/Weston/other club All-Star team for beating a regular high school. *thumbs up* bwhahahah
                    Good luck to American Heritage that has to play Gulf Breeze next week. The Breeze is loaded with nothing but Texans players and I predict they win 2-1

Comment

Good luck to American Heritage that has to play Gulf Breeze next week. The Breeze is loaded with nothing but Texans players and I predict they win 2-1
                      Heritage had one loss(2-1 to Monteverde) the 1st game of season, it will be their only one. Expect AH win 2-0

Comment

Heritage had one loss(2-1 to Monteverde) the 1st game of season, it will be their only one. Expect AH win 2-0
                        Look at the GB roster- they are a 4a sized school playing 3a- lost to a top 3 in the nation out of Mississippi and lost in the final seconds to Niceville- they win 2-1.

Comment

Pulling for Gulf Breeze!!!!!! Not sure if they have the talent to beat AH but I hope they do!

Largo hung tough with AH the first half but Heritage definitely had MUCH better defenders than Largo. That was the biggest difference in the game. 3 of Largo's 4 defenders don't even play club soccer. That says all you need to know.

The best player for AH was #19. That kid is a beast. IMHO she is a better player than the LSU commit.

Also like it's been stated before.....ALL private schools should play in their own championships like they do in other states. The advantages that they have is ridiculous.

Comment

Pulling for Gulf Breeze!!!!!! Not sure if they have the talent to beat AH but I hope they do!

Largo hung tough with AH the first half but Heritage definitely had MUCH better defenders than Largo. That was the biggest difference in the game. 3 of Largo's 4 defenders don't even play club soccer. That says all you need to know.

The best player for AH was #19. That kid is a beast. IMHO she is a better player than the LSU commit.

Also like it's been stated before.....ALL private schools should play in their own championships like they do in other states. The advantages that they have is ridiculous.
                            My kid plays private school soccer and I agree. Until it changes, make your team better and be quiet.

Comment

My kid plays private school soccer and I agree. Until it changes, make your team better and be quiet.
                              Congratulations mom! Your little one plays for a private school! What a wonderful accomplishment in life. Obviously your kid's team didn't make it to the State final bcuz you'd be bragging about that too! And we all know your kid DEFINITELY doesn't play at Heritage so they must not be any good. #stayinyourlane #nooneaskedyou

Comment

Congratulations mom! Your little one plays for a private school! What a wonderful accomplishment in life. Obviously your kid's team didn't make it to the State final bcuz you'd be bragging about that too! And we all know your kid DEFINITELY doesn't play at Heritage so they must not be any good. #stayinyourlane #nooneaskedyou
                                My kid does go to private school for the academics reasons. She is extremely smart and plays high level soccer. Unlike your kid that probably is smart too but plays rec soccer. SMH

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X