Boca United

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to bu boys da you said you would have teams ready for second half of season ? still losing and looking worse than first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What happened to bu boys da you said you would have teams ready for second half of season ? still losing and looking worse than first half.
      They haven't gotten worse everybody else has improved. Sad state of affairs at this club, but nobody cares from coaching to parents where kids don't show up half the time. That's not the kids fault, they cant drive themselves to practice.

Comment

I just heard last night that Fl Rush received GDA for girls next year so where does that leave Boca United SFFA for next season now without affiliate players from Rush helping them? Isn't having those Rush players the only way they field teams?

Comment

I just heard last night that Fl Rush received GDA for girls next year so where does that leave Boca United SFFA for next season now without affiliate players from Rush helping them? Isn't having those Rush players the only way they field teams?
          Wait. Where is Rush located?

Comment

Wait. Where is Rush located?
            Orlando. Rush players have basically saved Boca's ass this season, without them Boca United would have been forced to close down mid season. US Soccer made an exception to their rules and allow Rush players to play for them as an affiliate club even though they are outside the mileage and practice rules. The rest of this season Boca has several Rush players filling rosters, next season Boca is toast now.

Comment

Simple dump boca girls and make rush their partner when traveling

Comment

Meant make rush and Weston travel partners

Comment

We spoke to Jerome S at Weston and he very professionally stated that he cannot take any players from Boca until after the season has ended. Several players have inquired for a fact and will be relocating to Weston DA next year regardless if Boca has DA or not. Weston has affiliated with several clubs who can add very good players to help compete against the NC and GA clubs, while Boca has added zero clubs because the only bigger clubs in the area who can make a difference will not affiliate with Boa United because they are run so poorly. No dispute there. Thats the fact, Boca's better players are leaving Boca and it looks extremely doubtful that Boca will have a girls DA next year. I can't speak for the boys side but the girls DA experience at Boca has been horrific.
                  Moving from one train wreck to another. Weston and SFFA, battle for the bottom!

Comment

I just looked at the SFFA DA results and they aren’t bad. Girls are bad, but not the boys.

Comment

I just looked at the SFFA DA results and they aren’t bad. Girls are bad, but not the boys.
                      It’s gorgeous outside , get your fat azzzz off coach and go enjoy Florida instead of blogging about kids 🤦*♂️

Comment

boys are bad dont kid yourself. its not fun or enjoyable to watch.

Comment

boys are bad dont kid yourself. its not fun or enjoyable to watch.
                          You seriously need psychiatric help.

Comment

Moving from one train wreck to another. Weston and SFFA, battle for the bottom!
                            Its a whole new club next season for Weston with all their new club affiliates, you won't be able to compare them to this season now that they have someone running Weston that understands that clubs need to affiliate to be a successful DA. The problem is that no good clubs will ever affiliate with Boca United because they are literally a rec club with morons running it. Boca united will most likely fold as a travel club when they lose DA

Comment

Its a whole new club next season for Weston with all their new club affiliates, you won't be able to compare them to this season now that they have someone running Weston that understands that clubs need to affiliate to be a successful DA. The problem is that no good clubs will ever affiliate with Boca United because they are literally a rec club with morons running it. Boca united will most likely fold as a travel club when they lose DA
                              How could any player commit and register to Boca DA for next season? That alone makes it unfeasible for Boca to have the DA again. Even if there are enough players to tryout the level is so bad with all the Boynton and Boca United rec players counted in that the chances of it being competitive is impossible. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Boca DA just invite players into their practices to tryout and they never have an official "Tryout" where every player needs to be there so basically nobody will ever know which players are actually committed to stay. So how could any decent player take a chance on committing to Boca DA and miss everyone else's tryouts when they may not have teams next year in DA? Thats idiotic. Am I missing something?

Comment

How could any player commit and register to Boca DA for next season? That alone makes it unfeasible for Boca to have the DA again. Even if there are enough players to tryout the level is so bad with all the Boynton and Boca United rec players counted in that the chances of it being competitive is impossible. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Boca DA just invite players into their practices to tryout and they never have an official "Tryout" where every player needs to be there so basically nobody will ever know which players are actually committed to stay. So how could any decent player take a chance on committing to Boca DA and miss everyone else's tryouts when they may not have teams next year in DA? Thats idiotic. Am I missing something?
                                You are missing something. SFFA will continue to have DA and the boys program will continue to do fine. You are so triggered...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X