Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The goalie from OC is very good and deserves the chance. The other 05 is a surprise. zero leader skills, has some talent, but not sure what scouts look for, this kid is solid but not out of the ordinary, has been injured the last 2 weeks and doesn't show up for the team. does privates outside of the club. not putting much stock in the selection process.
    Sounds like your kid didnt make the list. Otherwise Im sure you would be a believer in the selection process.

Comment

USYNT Tryouts

you all do realize the stupid "my '05 keeper" parent is trolling the crap out of you fools. and like shooting fish in a barrel you all fall for it... no parent in the world would be as big a douche as this one pretends to be...lemmings all of you
      I am pretty sure I know of this dad, his son played for a very short time at the same club my son is at. His son was fairly new to this sport in general and was playing GK, he came from an American football background. The league we play in is not a top division and all the kids and parents are happy with the team and coaching they get. It is more for the pleasure and fun of the kids. This man was very loud and demanding, always wanting to question the coach about playing time and claiming it was because of where he is from he was showing favouritism to other kids. He was removed from the team. Not a nice man.

Comment

Is there a new 05 list for upcoming camp?

Comment

Is there a new 05 list for upcoming camp?
          Not out yet. Probably next week.

Comment

Of course there is a list 4 players from Weston DA 05

Comment

Not public list yet. All Fl players are not identified yet.

Comment

Who and where?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X