Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    who cares about a assistant coach. where are they going to play their home matches! dillion stadium looks to be far behind schedule for completion for their home opener.
    Open in may money problems

Comment

Open in may money problems
      No worries with money, new assistant coach is bringing a gun and a ski mask

Comment

Yes actually I do know that, you’re not the only worldly guy that talks to foreign coaches, not sure what your point is? My point was clear, I’m curious how you got on the topic of buying out of specific Brazilian convictions and how you remember the dollar amounts associated with each one?
        I talked to a Brazilian coach was that ok by you or am I not allowed?

Comment

Easily the worse team in the league! 2 years tops out of business

Comment

Or not. You probably expected the CT Sun (WNBA) to fail as well. Still going...

Comment

Did the state give the Suns 12 million too?

Comment

They will survive. Deep pockets behind team

Comment

yup absolutely terrible! they'll get crowds the first few games but after people see the product on the field they'll struggle. opening at the Rent, hows that going to be? 2000 if your lucky people in a stadium of that size. talk about losing money, no way they make cash while playing there.

Comment

I talked to a Brazilian coach was that ok by you or am I not allowed?
                    Who, everson or neto?

Comment

yup absolutely terrible! they'll get crowds the first few games but after people see the product on the field they'll struggle. opening at the Rent, hows that going to be? 2000 if your lucky people in a stadium of that size. talk about losing money, no way they make cash while playing there.
                      I say 4-5,000 in stands for the for first game. Many of those given away to customers. By the end of the season they will be luck to get 900

Comment

hmmm, so like a UConn football game?

Comment

hmmm, so like a UConn football game?
                          0-6 after this saturday!

buy yor 90.00 game shirts today!

Comment

0-6 after this saturday!

buy yor 90.00 game shirts today!
                            Are you rooting for them to fail? It sure sounds like it. Very bitter bunch on this forum, I don’t get it...

Comment

Are you rooting for them to fail? It sure sounds like it. Very bitter bunch on this forum, I don’t get it...
                              Standard practice for most of the " soccer community " on here . Just read what is on here.
                              A miserable bunch with very little good said about anyone.

Comment

Owners son posting again?? Good thing Daddy gave you this job!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X