Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    AC CT, Revolution, some (definitely not all) CFC branches, Yankee (was holding on but is floundering of late); BS has non BDA teams; South Central, Rush, Ginga, Everton. All have some solid players but not necessarily all solid teams. Most are in EDP pr NPL which is decent competition. But they've been around and don't seem to be going anywhere.

Anyway, that's who I think of but I'm not the two posters
    Perhaps it would be more appropriate to break out examples of mid-tier clubs by genderr:

BOYS GIRLS
    ======= ========

Comment

Perhaps it would be more appropriate to break out examples of mid-tier clubs by genderr:

BOYS GIRLS
      ======= ========
      you start

Comment

Clubs like what was mentioned and also clubs like sporting who seems to be on the up. I just don't get all the fuss about edp ecnl academy etc. There are several teams who can be mighty competitive right in central CT so unless your at college showcase age why waste gas money to drive 3 hrs to beat a club when there's stronger comp 20 min away . Referring mainly boys don't know alot about girls sides of things.

Comment

Clubs like what was mentioned and also clubs like sporting who seems to be on the up. I just don't get all the fuss about edp ecnl academy etc. There are several teams who can be mighty competitive right in central CT so unless your at college showcase age why waste gas money to drive 3 hrs to beat a club when there's stronger comp 20 min away . Referring mainly boys don't know alot about girls sides of things.
          Until instate competition improves (if ever) teams don't have much of an option. EDP is very good competition if you're in the top two brackets. NPL isn't bad either (but supposedly getting worse). It's hassle at times but still not as much driving as ECNL or DA and doesn't require over night stays.

Comment

Until instate competition improves (if ever) teams don't have much of an option. EDP is very good competition if you're in the top two brackets. NPL isn't bad either (but supposedly getting worse). It's hassle at times but still not as much driving as ECNL or DA and doesn't require over night stays.
            I give sporting credit, they will play anyone at anytime and at the younger ages the teams are mostly competitive and a few are strong. The problem in winter is fsa, ow, bs, and cfc don't really play each other. So fsa elite teams dominate, ow plays themselves and I am not sure what cfc or bs does.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X