Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futsal

Anyone have recommendations for best boys futsal training? Preferably Nassau County

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone have recommendations for best boys futsal training? Preferably Nassau County
    The only one I really know and have experience with is Danilo. He is called YESA now. He has some teams and he trains kids in both Nassau and a Suffolk. As far as futsal goes he is really the only thing on LI. RR and Susa have what they call futsal...but it’s not.

Comment

That guy is complete waste. Tried it last year and he showed up once and then never came back. Stay away

Comment

Futsal

The only one I really know and have experience with is Danilo. He is called YESA now. He has some teams and he trains kids in both Nassau and a Suffolk. As far as futsal goes he is really the only thing on LI. RR and Susa have what they call futsal...but it’s not.

I heard a lot of good things about the guy danilo...i think he was a pro futsal player in Brazil...schooled neymar jr when they trained together.

Comment

I heard a lot of good things about the guy danilo...i think he was a pro futsal player in Brazil...schooled neymar jr when they trained together.
          We have used Danilo. He is very good. He’s very entertaining for the kids. It’s true he is not always there and we have had other YESA trainers, but they were all good. We are definitely going to use him again. I wish he would have more futsal teams to join. It really is an action packed and fun game.

Comment

bump
            bump

Comment

bump
              bump
              Rough Rider Futsal Training was excellent last year

Comment

Wow. That is a stretch. Stop smoking the free stuff

Comment

He is actually an excellent trainer - when it comes to Futsal. Whether you like the guy or not, he's good at his craft.

Comment

He is actually an excellent trainer - when it comes to Futsal. Whether you like the guy or not, he's good at his craft.
                    He's good when he's there. Most of the time he is not or is late ! Guy is old news

Comment

He's good when he's there. Most of the time he is not or is late ! Guy is old news
                      Old news? Who else can come close to him on LI? Clubs will throw a soccer coach in there and say they are a futsal club or have a futsal program. That’s a joke.

Comment

The players futsal academy does a great job with the kids. I believe it is run by the guys who run Albertson soccer. My son has done there clinic and loved it

Comment

The players futsal academy does a great job with the kids. I believe it is run by the guys who run Albertson soccer. My son has done there clinic and loved it
                          LMAO.....okay. Glad you're happy. Must be your first rodeo..

Comment

LMAO.....okay. Glad you're happy. Must be your first rodeo..
                            Lol. It is. What’s the deal? No good?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X