Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As professionals who are given public trust, the police who supposedly aren’t racist have a duty to come forward and drop a dime on their brethren who are but they don’t do they ....

That’s SYSTEMIC

Thanks for playing. Simple to simple question.

How can the 101st airborne respond as Tom Cotton suggested without killing innocent protestors? That’s a genocide.

Thanks for playing but that was yet another simple answer to a simple question.

Given the answers above, that’s just a dumb con projecting again

But thanks for playing
    you truly are galactically stupid

cops have a duty to apply the law equally, protect and serve and defend themselves when required to
    they arent the thought police

the 102 deploys all the time without killing anyone when the ROI doesnt allow for it and even when they have deployed with a hostile ROI they havent committed genocide
    you honestly dont know the definition of the word

given your response- ,i cant stop laughing at you

Comment

you truly are galactically stupid

cops have a duty to apply the law equally, protect and serve and defend themselves when required to
      they arent the thought police

the 102 deploys all the time without killing anyone when the ROI doesnt allow for it and even when they have deployed with a hostile ROI they havent committed genocide
      you honestly dont know the definition of the word

given your response- ,i cant stop laughing at you
      Cotton also spoke of “no quarter” that’s against military code right sarge? You scumbags having a harder and harder time defending yourselves

By

Comment

do you support the looting and violence at these protests?
        Every 30-40 years there comes along One that destroys his own country, Trump will burn the country down and blame someone else, it’s his and the Republicans time to do just that so let them proceed I’m all for it in order to get him out in November and he’s proceeding exactly on track.

Thank you Cons, for supporting his actions.

Comment

Bring out the Military.... good call Mr President. Let’s burn this mother down 😂😂😂
          Glad I loaded up on the PopCorn.

Anyone heard from Pansy Graham?

Comment

Every 30-40 years there comes along One that destroys his own country, Trump will burn the country down and blame someone else, it’s his and the Republicans time to do just that so let them proceed I’m all for it in order to get him out in November and he’s proceeding exactly on track.

Thank you Cons, for supporting his actions.
            when i see the looters on TV i dont see any republicans and that includes the tv crew

Comment

when i see the looters on TV i dont see any republicans and that includes the tv crew
              Republicans don't care about racial injustice. Of course they're not protesting. Most protesters are peaceful but violence gets the attention. All the looters seem to come out later at night, and they are mixed race.

Comment

That’s funny because one social media platform just suspended accounts of right wing terrorists posing as Antifa ....

Sorry con. Old dogs don’t hunt anymore

Comment

That’s funny because one social media platform just suspended accounts of right wing terrorists posing as Antifa ....

Sorry con. Old dogs don’t hunt anymore
                  I know Antifa doesn't really exist- its a children's story
                  a social media platform ??? so impressed

Comment

Republicans don't care about racial injustice. Of course they're not protesting. Most protesters are peaceful but violence gets the attention. All the looters seem to come out later at night, and they are mixed race.
                    I purposely watched CNN coverage of the riots last night- to see how they covered it
                    not much different than Fox
                    I guess what they say is true
                    a picture is worth a 1000 words-
                    mixed race? that's like asking for Johnny blue with a splash of water and saying you drank water

Comment

I purposely watched CNN coverage of the riots last night- to see how they covered it
                      not much different than Fox
                      I guess what they say is true
                      a picture is worth a 1000 words-
                      mixed race? that's like asking for Johnny blue with a splash of water and saying you drank water
                      l meant to type mixed races, as in there are people of all colors out there.

Comment

Cops Kneeling and joining hands with BLM...game changer

how is "racial injustice" a democrat or republican issue?

Comment

l meant to type mixed races, as in there are people of all colors out there.
                          This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard a person say, let alone someone running for president

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden suggested that police be trained to shoot individuals posing a threat to them “in the leg instead of the heart,” as the country grapples with its national outrage over the murder of George Floyd.

This isnt the movies Joe!

Comment

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard a person say, let alone someone running for president

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden suggested that police be trained to shoot individuals posing a threat to them “in the leg instead of the heart,” as the country grapples with its national outrage over the murder of George Floyd.

This isnt the movies Joe!
                            He said it while pandering to the black vote

Comment

how is "racial injustice" a democrat or republican issue?
                              It always has been
                              Lincoln was a republican and enacted emancipation he ran for a second term against a democrat named George McClelland whose platform was rescinding emancipation
                              LBJ was a Democrat who had republican help for civil rights and had to fight against democrats
                              For civil rights- it wasn’t a republican standing in the school house door
                              It’s Democrats who run these cities and control these police forces- wonder why that is?
                              It’s policies that promote lawlessness that cripple a society

Comment

It always has been
                                Lincoln was a republican and enacted emancipation he ran for a second term against a democrat named George McClelland whose platform was rescinding emancipation
                                LBJ was a Democrat who had republican help for civil rights and had to fight against democrats
                                For civil rights- it wasn’t a republican standing in the school house door
                                It’s Democrats who run these cities and control these police forces- wonder why that is?
                                It’s policies that promote lawlessness that cripple a society
                                Most cities in the US have had both Dem and GOP governments over the last 30+ years.

Lincoln spins in his grave at what his party has become. Even Regan wouldn't recognize the GOP today

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X