Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey transgender (MALE) athletes. Your running with the men. Again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    for libbys with a small brain and/or body chemistry has been altered due to mass liberal sperm consumption: if you are born with a dick you are male, born without one (a ******) you are female.
    So ....since the basic developmental blueprint is female (male development a variation on the basic “plan” imposed by the right hormones at right time) an individual who was genetically male (XY) with a defect in testosterone metabolism would be “ok” as a female with you since the penis would be primordial and testicles never descend / scrotum doesn’t develop. These individuals are often raised as females by parents who don’t know any better. Primordial penis is often mistaken for a Clitoris.

So you’ve advocated for cases where an XY genotype can compete as a female. Interesting.

Cons don’t understand ANYTHING

Comment

So how should “biological gender” be defined? Genotype? Or morphology of the sex organs and secondary sexual characteristics? Show us your big brain and give us an “informed” answer.”

You stepped into it. You are the one talking big about policy so please give us the details of your plan.
      the way we have always defined it in all things

if you want to find the needle in the haystack , and find a mutated genome that lends itself to both biological genders then we can have that discussion
      secondary sexual characteristics are a non starter- swishy males are still biological males and butch women are still biological females

Comment

So ....since the basic developmental blueprint is female (male development a variation on the basic “plan” imposed by the right hormones at right time) an individual who was genetically male (XY) with a defect in testosterone metabolism would be “ok” as a female with you since the penis would be primordial and testicles never descend / scrotum doesn’t develop. These individuals are often raised as females by parents who don’t know any better. Primordial penis is often mistaken for a Clitoris.

So you’ve advocated for cases where an XY genotype can compete as a female. Interesting.

Cons don’t understand ANYTHING
        this conservative gets it now. title libby has a very small penis and just calls it a clitoris.
        Thank you.

Comment

the way we have always defined it in all things

if you want to find the needle in the haystack , and find a mutated genome that lends itself to both biological genders then we can have that discussion
          secondary sexual characteristics are a non starter- swishy males are still biological males and butch women are still biological females
          Many women, especially "butch ones, can beat a "swishy" male in just about any athletic competition. Watch RuPaul's Drag Race and tell me your 12 year old can't beat them.

Comment

Many women, especially "butch ones, can beat a "swishy" male in just about any athletic competition. Watch RuPaul's Drag Race and tell me your 12 year old can't beat them.
            how long have been watching RuPaul? what about it interest you so much?

BTW swishy males dont do athletics-

Comment

how long have been watching RuPaul? what about it interest you so much?

BTW swishy males dont do athletics-
              dancing can also be athletic...just saying.

Comment

dancing can also be athletic...just saying.
                Why is it that whenever you cons are taking a pounding, you retreat to your “safe space” of fretting about men “invading” women’s locker rooms

I’ve mentioned before ive NEVER heads an actual woman fret about this. Rather, it’s only cowardly “con” men here that worry on it.

If I wasn’t a lib, I’d probably cast aspersions on their masculinity but that’s something cons do.

Their cowardice speaks for itself

Comment

Why is it that whenever you cons are taking a pounding, you retreat to your “safe space” of fretting about men “invading” women’s locker rooms

I’ve mentioned before ive NEVER heads an actual woman fret about this. Rather, it’s only cowardly “con” men here that worry on it.

If I wasn’t a lib, I’d probably cast aspersions on their masculinity but that’s something cons do.

its the cowardace of a man to compete with woman plain and simple (can't take the heat of playing man to man, its obviously to difficult).

I have always supported any woman wanting to compete against men as it is a hell lot more difficult and more competitive.

Sometimes i watch girls compete with boys on the soccer field...its great to see when it is competitive. All states allow girls to compete with the boys in HS wrestling. Its great to see when the girl wins.

This is not about gender, its about the honor in competition.
                  sandbagging is not honorable and you don't dare classify yourself as competitive athlete if you do this.

Comment

the very people pushing for the legislative change in CT are 2 young women- not males
                    those kids lost opportunities as a direct result of males in their gender specific sport

so as usual you have no idea what the F you are talking about

Comment

the very people pushing for the legislative change in CT are 2 young women- not males
                      those kids lost opportunities as a direct result of males in their gender specific sport

so as usual you have no idea what the F you are talking about
                      Where are the links to the story then?

I suspect you are lying again so why not prove you aren’t

Comment

Never mind. Looked it up myself.

Congrats to the winners! Those who won last year and came in third need to train harder.

It’s hard to gripe about being beaten out by a transgender when you were also beaten out this year by a non transgender

Lol

Maybe had she finished second to the transgender I would listen up but it sounds like someone just mad she didn’t win this year

Too bad

Comment

different person chiming in. there are many articles on this, if you were not a typical lzy liberal perhaps you could have done your own homework and find this yourself.

And its actually 3 CT girls according to this article
                          https://ctmirror.org/2020/06/15/a-fe...ate-disagrees/

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...-case/2429799/

https://www.fox61.com/article/sports...8-27e0c9a47b14

Comment

how Fn lazy can you be?

BTW thats not how it works in the real world- if you accuse someone of lying, the onus is on you to provide the proof. (ps ONUS= responsibility not Anus which = you)

Comment

how Fn lazy can you be?

BTW thats not how it works in the real world- if you accuse someone of lying, the onus is on you to provide the proof. (ps ONUS= responsibility not Anus which = you)
                              thats how it was in the past....these days all you do is keep posting BS on facebook, twitter, instagram and TS until it becomes truth.

(Thank your liberal slave masters for this mess)

Comment

This is making the rounds and apropos for this thread

MONDAY: mass shooting
                                TUESDAY: mass shooting
                                WEDNESDAY: mass shooting
                                THURSDAY: mass shooting
                                FRIDAY: mass shooting
                                SATURDAY: mass shooting
                                SUNDAY: mass shooting
                                REPUBLICANS: we gotta do something about trans people playing sports

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X