Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess Title Con missed the article that Trump's campaign is already running out of money and has had to scale operations way back, this despite a massive head start on fundraising. It isn't about the total but what you do with it. You should know that Title Con since you brag about Trump's spending in 2016.
    well hidding in your basement doesnt cost that much-pizza and uber eats are not big cash burners

Comment

exactly. FL was never a shoe in for Biden or any Dem and never will be. Trump is lagging or neck and neck in other heavily Hispanic states. Trump hasn't done himself any favors with FL's large senior population
      i agree all the blue hairs in FLA love a good riot and hate the POPO

Comment

i agree all the blue hairs in FLA love a good riot and hate the POPO
        They really hate COVID and being locked up for six months because Trump and DeSantis are f'ing morons.

Comment

then let this wait until after he leaves office- 4 months or 4 years

the DOJ defends the office holder- wait until he is a private citizen
          Not how it works. Didn't with Clinton, shouldn't with Trump. DOJ has no business defending POTUS for something that has nothing to do with the job.

Comment

They really hate COVID and being locked up for six months because Trump and DeSantis are f'ing morons.
            you are so right
            they would have rather stayed in NY and Jersey and died

Comment

you are so right
              they would have rather stayed in NY and Jersey and died
              No one dying in NJ and NY these days but FL still has a lot of cases. My elderly relatives in FL - from the Midwest originally - aren't in nursing homes (as are most older FL residents) but barely ever go out because no one wears masks or distances.

Comment

Not how it works. Didn't with Clinton, shouldn't with Trump. DOJ has no business defending POTUS for something that has nothing to do with the job.
                Exactly how it works
                the Paula jones issue happened before Clinton was POTUS

the Defamation suit stems from incidents while Trump was POTUS- hence the DOJ

Comment

Biden raising cash faster that it being printed, and Trump Is not he’s in deep poo poo now says he’ll spend his own money.
                  Orangeman in deep trouble RNC convention got a bump of 1/2-1%, people got freaked out with that Revolution narrative.
                  Folks know all this rioting and disturbances are own Orangeman's watch no one else’s.

Biden in all polls nationally leads 50-43%
                  not with registered voters

Comment

TRUMP calls Dead American Soldiers “losers & Suckers”

No one dying in NJ and NY these days but FL still has a lot of cases. My elderly relatives in FL - from the Midwest originally - aren't in nursing homes (as are most older FL residents) but barely ever go out because no one wears masks or distances.

Cool, lets compare deaths per100000
                    https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases

FL Deaths Per 100000: 55
                    CT Deaths Per 100000: 125

Damn, looks like your democrat govs not taking care of there citizens as well as Republican Govs.

But you liberal fools keep drinking your sperm flavored kool-aid...gotta luv it!!!!
                    But unfortunately you will never ever learn!!!!

Comment

not with registered voters
                      RCP average (12 polls) still has Biden at +7pts ahead

Comment

Cool, lets compare deaths per100000
                        https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases

FL Deaths Per 100000: 55
                        CT Deaths Per 100000: 125

Damn, looks like your democrat govs not taking care of there citizens as well as Republican Govs.

But you liberal fools keep drinking your sperm flavored kool-aid...gotta luv it!!!!
                        But unfortunately you will never ever learn!!!!
                        Old News—-right now Little or no deaths in the North East, Safe as hell and we hope those Rednecks don’t come here with their poison.
                        Governors from the 3 states worked together and shut shiiiiiit down when they got hit with this Nuclear bomb of a Virus, remember the North East was the epicenter and those guys saved maybe a Million life’s.

you didn’t read the OPs facts .....All polls have reported that Biden leads Trump in Florida with senior citizens 68-32%.
                        Wake up my man he’s 1 and done, please watch Biden’s Inauguration come Jan of 2020 I know Trump wont.

Now Carry on drinking Trumps Jizz juice.

BTW are you still jerking off while watching those classic rallies?

Comment

Old News—-right now Little or no deaths in the North East, Safe as hell and we hope those Rednecks don’t come here with their poison.
                          Governors from the 3 states worked together and shut shiiiiiit down when they got hit with this Nuclear bomb of a Virus, remember the North East was the epicenter and those guys saved maybe a Million life’s.

you didn’t read the OPs facts .....All polls have reported that Biden leads Trump in Florida with senior citizens 68-32%.
                          Wake up my man he’s 1 and done, please watch Biden’s Inauguration come Jan of 2020 I know Trump wont.

a lot changes in 5 days- hahahahaha

Comment

TRUMP calls Dead American Soldiers “losers & Suckers”

HAHAHAHA "old news"???!!! you say? CT has over 2x more deaths than FL and this is ok with you? you sound like cuomo. happy to euthanise the elderly so not to pay the medical. Party of empathy? my _SS!!! Dems or sc-mbags!!!! yes, this means you.

Comment

CT deaths were almost all the first two months when cases were spreading fast and lack of testing meant authorities didn't know. Since getting cases way down we hardly have any. FL didn't heed the recommendations, opened too fast and cases blew up. They've gone done since rolling back openings, but the state just announced they're opening bars and restaurants again. Cases and deaths will rise again. Their positivity rate still hovers around 10%, ours 1%.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X