Bruno-what am I paying for?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically, SD and Bayside United is not supposed to be doing business..wonder if the parents and SRI know????

http://ucc.state.ri.us/CORP_DRIVE1/2...07908910_1.pdf

Someone should ask whether Blackwatch and Smithfield youth soccer are going to lose their business license as well

http://ucc.state.ri.us/CORP_DRIVE1/2...99300680_1.pdf

http://ucc.state.ri.us/CORP_DRIVE1/2...99384770_1.pdf

Comment

We got more for our money at Bayside FC and this club is as anoying as they were,

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        We got more for our money at Bayside FC and this club is as anoying as they were,
        Troll

Comment

You get more from a Town team Like Smithfield,

Comment

You get more from a Town team Like Smithfield,
            Who is Smithfield?

Comment

Who is Smithfield?
              Ahhhh, the Bayside FC trolls have moved from the Bayside United forum to this one. Notice how posts stop on that forum when they get childish and get called out, and then the posts start up again on another club bashing forum.

Coincidence?

Comment

Who is Smithfield?
                More like where is Smithfield

Comment

Where Bayslide practises

Comment

There are many unhappy Bruno parents-

The club doesn't offer what other clubs at that price range offer-the lack of strength and conditioning is huge and really for what they charge to offer one practice a week is not enough.

There is no central practice facility either-I know one parent with a few kids and they all practice at a different facility.

Bottom line it's not worth it-and I am not the only parent who won't be back next year. The club must know of these concerns but doesn't seem to care or do anything to change.

There are some really great coaches there so it's too bad but after a while you just can't justify what you are playing for what you are receiving. I love my daughter's coach but the turnover in the program is going to be even worse next year-people aren't stupid and realize they are being overcharged...

Comment

There are many unhappy Bruno parents-

The club doesn't offer what other clubs at that price range offer-the lack of strength and conditioning is huge and really for what they charge to offer one practice a week is not enough.

There is no central practice facility either-I know one parent with a few kids and they all practice at a different facility.

Bottom line it's not worth it-and I am not the only parent who won't be back next year. The club must know of these concerns but doesn't seem to care or do anything to change.

There are some really great coaches there so it's too bad but after a while you just can't justify what you are playing for what you are receiving. I love my daughter's coach but the turnover in the program is going to be even worse next year-people aren't stupid and realize they are being overcharged...
                      You pay for the great coaches. If you want to pay for great facilities, then you will pay more. You have no option. Your kid couldn't make the Bayside team. And your town coach doesn't want you any more.

Comment

Your an idiot

Technically, SD and Bayside United is not supposed to be doing business..wonder if the parents and SRI know????

http://ucc.state.ri.us/CORP_DRIVE1/2...07908910_1.pdf

Someone should ask whether Blackwatch and Smithfield youth soccer are going to lose their business license as well

http://ucc.state.ri.us/CORP_DRIVE1/2...99300680_1.pdf

http://ucc.state.ri.us/CORP_DRIVE1/2...99384770_1.pdf

You're an idiot. This is a money thing for the State of RI. Oh yeah, the cost is.......$25 annually

Comment

Practicing, unlike Bruno. And you can't compare a Town team to a club team when they get over 400 kids at a tryout and can draw from all over versus a 4 town rule. This alone will always limit a Town program.

Comment

Your paying to continually lose to town teams. Then again most of your teams are town teams in red and white bruno uniforms so whats the diffrence. Those teams would have been better off at town programs. at least they would practice twice a week. When will it all fall apart cause its getting close.

Comment

At least 25% of Bruno players are Bayside FC defections and it's a LOL as they all regret it.

Comment

At least 25% of Bruno players are Bayside FC defections and it's a LOL as they all regret it.
                                It's not a defection, when they didn't make the team. They are exiles.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X