X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Implosion in 3-2-1........
    What's the latest rumor? Lot's of unhappy campers now that tryouts are done?

Comment

What's the latest rumor? Lot's of unhappy campers now that tryouts are done?
      No rumors. Kids leaving in droves, unable to field teams which existed last year, kids who obviously have been made promises moving to teams they do not belong on, coaches calling players begging them to come back, and little to no communication from SC.

Just the usual.

Comment

Kind of strikes me of the going to a local IT shop vs. using "my buddy, who knows a lot about computers, said..."

Want professional services, hire a professional. Want amateur services, hire an amateur.
        That's true but usually a professional has high level qualifications to back it up. All a lot of these 'professional' coaches have is a nice Adidas or Nike jacket.

Comment

No rumors. Kids leaving in droves, unable to field teams which existed last year, kids who obviously have been made promises moving to teams they do not belong on, coaches calling players begging them to come back, and little to no communication from SC.

Just the usual.
          Just another SC production!

Comment

You obviously never dealt with PM full of himself pompous only does things that benefit him and him only.... I hear he is on his 12th club now....snake big one
            Yep and for good reason. Do you want a dr with self doubt? It is an aggressive sport and i want my coach to be arrogant, tough and knowledgeable. Those that really know PM love him for a reason. My guess is your kid didn't make a top team so you see him as full of himself. Top players want to play for him and that says it all

Comment

That's true but usually a professional has high level qualifications to back it up. All a lot of these 'professional' coaches have is a nice Adidas or Nike jacket.
              Most coaches in RI have little more than a D license to go along with their jackets

Comment

Most coaches in RI have little more than a D license to go along with their jackets
                Licensing is so overrated and unneeded.

Comment

Apparently so. I'm just going to go perform open heart surgery on someone....with no qualifications or background haha

Comment

Apparently so. I'm just going to go perform open heart surgery on someone....with no qualifications or background haha
                    While you're at it go collect the garage. You can add that to your resume.

Comment

I totally agree. All you need to know is to tell them to boot it and bask in the applause of the parents who appreciate a wasteful hoofed kick to nowhere.

Comment

It takes more than a license to be a good coach. Having said that, I don't know many good coaches who aren't licensed. Anyone who excels at their job is willing to put time and effort to further their knowledge of it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X