Cedar Stars expansion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSA now in the Bronx. Took over the Force club.

Comment

NJ Crush

Cedar Stars taking over NJ Crush U14+ teams:

http://www.njcrushfc.com/club/cedar-stars

Comment

CSA took over NJ Heat too. I wouldn't be surprised if they do well in terms of developing players. They have the resources and facilities. They have the GDA. And they are much cheaper than area NJ clubs. I bet some will question their current clubs going into
        Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          CSA took over NJ Heat too. I wouldn't be surprised if they do well in terms of developing players. They have the resources and facilities. They have the GDA. And they are much cheaper than area NJ clubs. I bet some will question their current clubs going into
          Spring.
          How much cheaper?

Comment

How much cheaper?
            They are under 2K.

Comment

Club survival of the fittest will (mostly) require getting bigger. Having volume means a better ability to weather the ups and downs, as well as capture as much of the talent as possible so competitors don't take it

Comment

Club survival of the fittest will (mostly) require getting bigger. Having volume means a better ability to weather the ups and downs, as well as capture as much of the talent as possible so competitors don't take it
                Talent will always go to the top trainers. Doesn't matter what the shingle on the door says.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X