Larry has been very quiet lately

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Larry has been very quiet lately
      Quiet as a morgue over there

Comment

Quiet as a morgue over there
        I am going to go out on a limb here and guess Larry was told by at least one major sponsor to tone it down. He was viciously going after trainers who had teams in EDP and NYCSL because they were guilty of being successful in areas a certain paying advertiser wanted to expand into.

He also has lost many "paying" advertisers. Most of the ads up top are given to friends of Larry such as soccer clubs that support his paying sponsors or his favored league.

Comment

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess Larry was told by at least one major sponsor to tone it down. He was viciously going after trainers who had teams in EDP and NYCSL because they were guilty of being successful in areas a certain paying advertiser wanted to expand into.

He also has lost many "paying" advertisers. Most of the ads up top are given to friends of Larry such as soccer clubs that support his paying sponsors or his favored league.
          Larry is erroneously running his mouth about EM today. It's quite comical actually. He has heard nothing about what is going on, yet pretends, as usual, to act as if he does. Basement blogger.

Comment

Larry is erroneously running his mouth about EM today. It's quite comical actually. He has heard nothing about what is going on, yet pretends, as usual, to act as if he does. Basement blogger.
            Larry is completely in the dark about what is in motion and it kills him. He will not be happy with one of his major advertisers for keeping him in the dark too. There is a massive announcement that will be coming out that will prove to be some of the biggest news on Long Island is quite some time.

Comment

Larry is completely in the dark about what is in motion and it kills him. He will not be happy with one of his major advertisers for keeping him in the dark too. There is a massive announcement that will be coming out that will prove to be some of the biggest news on Long Island is quite some time.
              If the agreement works out, it will be good for Long Island Soccer in general. For those who know, the GDA plan was handled the right way which opens it up to a larger player pool across several large clubs in the region.

Comment

If the agreement works out, it will be good for Long Island Soccer in general. For those who know, the GDA plan was handled the right way which opens it up to a larger player pool across several large clubs in the region.
                Poor Larry has his money on Surf and they are so out of the picture its not even funny.

Comment

YES!!

I pray what we are hearing works out, it will save us all from the nonsense that has been going on for years.

Comment

YES!!

I pray what we are hearing works out, it will save us all from the nonsense that has been going on for years.
                    He really is a basement blogger. Very funny!!!

Comment

I'm the one who posted the first question about it. I wanted to see how he reacted. It worked just as planned. I knew he knew nothing. :)

Comment

I'm the one who posted the first question about it. I wanted to see how he reacted. It worked just as planned. I knew he knew nothing. :)
                        He makes you root for the clubs he bashes and not trust the clubs he praises.

Comment

Thought the KK-PR tie-up was supposed to be announced in January?

Comment

Thought the KK-PR tie-up was supposed to be announced in January?
                            Good for KK. Don't see what Fury gets. They don't have fields.

Comment

I love when Larry bites the hook hard. He's so easy to troll

Comment

I love when Larry bites the hook hard. He's so easy to troll
                                Just went to his website. Have not been there in a while. Man, he really lost a lot of sponsors. It is his own fault. Obviously lost a ton of credibility.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X