•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    thats why he goes after brentwood,mass,hbc, oceanside and others
    they did not fold and pay him

Many of them paid him at one time for tournaments or other things. Once you stop paying him he turns on you forcefully. I am close to one such entity.

That is the intimidation he uses. Sponsors are afraid to become ex-sponsors out of fear for their reputation. It is 100% extortion and he gets away with it.

Comment

What I don't get is why clubs put up with it? Do they even read the site? Do they really fear his influence that much? Why? Do his favorable remarks bring them that much business? It's just an anonymous chat site. Sure there's some useful information on there but you have to sift through a lot of cr*p to find it. If I'm interested in learning more about a club or coach I'm not going to rely on BOTN. I'll do my own research talking to people in person. The product speaks for itself. Clubs should remember that and walk away from BOTN. Easy enough to set up the same discussions here.
      It hasn't effected clubs that don't sponsor. Alby (PR), EM, Mass, Smithtown, LGN, Sachem, etc are all doing quite well. Even begging the parents to go to Surf is not working. People aren't stupid...well mostly.

Comment

It hasn't effected clubs that don't sponsor. Alby (PR), EM, Mass, Smithtown, LGN, Sachem, etc are all doing quite well. Even begging the parents to go to Surf is not working. People aren't stupid...well mostly.
        One correction. Sachem is doing quite poorly and is on the verge of folding. But that has nothing to do with LM. It has to do with the fact that they made horrible decisions in signing an expensive long term Lips contract and that the school upped their lease from $100 a month to $18,500 a month.

Comment

KK's 3rd partner in 3 years. Seems rather erratic to me.

ISA->Surf->Riley-> ???
          Don't forget Brentwood!!!

Comment

What I don't get is why clubs put up with it? Do they even read the site? Do they really fear his influence that much? Why? Do his favorable remarks bring them that much business? It's just an anonymous chat site. Sure there's some useful information on there but you have to sift through a lot of cr*p to find it. If I'm interested in learning more about a club or coach I'm not going to rely on BOTN. I'll do my own research talking to people in person. The product speaks for itself. Clubs should remember that and walk away from BOTN. Easy enough to set up the same discussions here.
            Imagine giving him 6k a year and having him bash you!!?

Comment

Imagine giving him 6k a year and having him bash you!!?
              Anyone hear anything new about this affiliation? Initial rumor had it being announced January 6th. It would be a great thing for KK. I'm sure Susa would want in, as they are out of the running for DA and ECNL. PR definitely in a position of power in negotiation.

Comment

Anyone hear anything new about this affiliation? Initial rumor had it being announced January 6th. It would be a great thing for KK. I'm sure Susa would want in, as they are out of the running for DA and ECNL. PR definitely in a position of power in negotiation.
                All BS - we are all so gullible - amazing how fake news is now pervasive across everything in our lives

Comment

All BS - we are all so gullible - amazing how fake news is now pervasive across everything in our lives
                  Riley will be connecting with someone most likely. I'm sure there are many Suffolk organizations who would love to be part of that. Having ECNL and GDA is huge. Fields may be the trade off.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X