Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We were lied to. DA Ecnl is literally a con Job saying a league is responsible for developing or college signs.

What a joke. It’s your coach, your team, your club. In that order.

Speaks volumes when salmon creek can have more college signs than cu and thorns. No one talks about fc Portland anymore.
    Just another example showing that CU and the clown running the show have zero idea to run things. NLI signing day is great day to market your club and celebrate the players. You can’t undo this

Comment

Just another example showing that CU and the clown running the show have zero idea to run things. NLI signing day is great day to market your club and celebrate the players. You can’t undo this

We celebrate Title IX everyday.

Comment

Bravo Crossfire United for dropping the ball

Comment

Your daughter must not have signed yesterday. The Thorns has their signing date yesterday, but considering who is running CU it doesn’t surprise they forgot

http://www.nationalletter.org/signingDates/
          Nope, totally bummed. But since I don't even have kids in high school I'll probably get over it.

Comment

Congratulations to all the Oregon players signing NLIs yesterday! Good luck on your college teams!

Comment

Congratulations to all the Oregon players signing NLIs yesterday! Good luck on your college teams!
              Any place to see the signings that isnt behind a firewall?

Comment

Any place to see the signings that isnt behind a firewall?
                Yes I would love to see all the footage of other clubs and schools that made a big deal about it. Please share.

Comment

Yes I would love to see all the footage of other clubs and schools that made a big deal about it. Please share.
                  This is how Crossfire used to celebrate signing date, but KL must have forgotten they changed the signing date

http://www.crossfireunitedecnl.com/commitments

Comment

This is how Crossfire used to celebrate signing date, but KL must have forgotten they changed the signing date

http://www.crossfireunitedecnl.com/commitments
                    Yep we all know that CU didn't celebrate yesterday. You've mentioned that. What did all the other clubs and schools do to celebrate. Is CU the only club that didn't do anything. Let's see what everyone else did? If you're going to throw CU under the bus, you should at least have footage of everyone else.

Comment

Speaks volumes when salmon creek has more signings than the thorns, fc Portland, and cu.
                      had to laugh at this one. not sure if I would count the junior college signings but we all draw the line where it suits us best

Comment

Thanks Title IX for creating the NLI for girls, without you (title ix) there would be no opportunity to play in college for the average HS soccer girl.

Thanks specifically to Men's college Football & Basketball and the millions of fans who pay to attend games and watch their favorites on TV.

We are grateful and humbled.
                        Hey you can make fun of Title IX all you want, but without it a lot of really bad soccer coaches in the area would need to find new jobs at Costco. Thank your lucky stars coaches.

Comment

Geez, lots of shade being thrown around.

Will be interesting to see which Club has the most College signings after February. My money is on CU.

Comment

had to laugh at this one. not sure if I would count the junior college signings but we all draw the line where it suits us best
                            I don’t think it really matters what clubs are signing who to what college.
                            Each player picks a direction. I’ve know at least 50 players that started at a junior college and transferred to a four year school after two years. Most ended up with 1/4 of the school bill too.

These jackals parents that push their kids to play at a big school for now money are failing their kids. The parents that spend $10k/year in soccer and end up paying /borrowing $40k per year for school are priceless!

Comment

Soccer is expensive. The parents playing ecnl, gda and even oysa travel teams spend thousands every year. Most of the families can easily afford it and others can get scholarships. There are many benefits and people choose to spend their money how they wish. The only people failing their kids are the ones more concerned about what others are doing than they are about finding the best path for their own kid.

Comment

I don’t think it really matters what clubs are signing who to what college.
                                Each player picks a direction. I’ve know at least 50 players that started at a junior college and transferred to a four year school after two years. Most ended up with 1/4 of the school bill too.

These jackals parents that push their kids to play at a big school for now money are failing their kids. The parents that spend $10k/year in soccer and end up paying /borrowing $40k per year for school are priceless!
                                Why do you worry about how others spend their income? That in itself is priceless and strange!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X