X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suck it btdt 😁

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/10/30...gle.android.gm

This D3 player ended yo zt Atletico Madrid and Inter Milan and is now Real Madrid's interim coach.

Is it Eric Mangini?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is it Eric Mangini?
      Sorry Alex, Who is Eric Mangini?

Comment

It's Santiago Solari

Comment

This D3 player ended yo zt Atletico Madrid and Inter Milan and is now Real Madrid's interim coach.
          You know what they say. Those that can't play coach.

Comment

Sometimes though, those that can't play, can't play either. They can't all coach, that would be a lot of coaches.

Comment

It's Santiago Solari
              Dang it, that was my next guess, but I was pretty sure it was Mangini (at least I had the Italian part right!).

Comment

So playing for Atletico and Inter doesn't count as "playing"?

Comment

He played for Real Madrid and won a champions league as a player. Got a degree from that school after his playing career. I guess you’ve never watched real soccer outside of your little bubble.

Comment

He played for Real Madrid and won a champions league as a player. Got a degree from that school after his playing career. I guess you’ve never watched real soccer outside of your little bubble.
                    Where are you getting your information? It is widely reported that he graduated from the D3 school in 1994, went back to Argentina and then made his first European appearance in 1999, and played through the early 2000's.
                    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_Solari

But I guess he was just "face saving," and "everybody " was laughing at him because he chose to attend a D3 school, to quote two of btdt's recurring remarks.

Comment

Where are you getting your information? It is widely reported that he graduated from the D3 school in 1994, went back to Argentina and then made his first European appearance in 1999, and played through the early 2000's.
                      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_Solari

But I guess he was just "face saving," and "everybody " was laughing at him because he chose to attend a D3 school, to quote two of btdt's recurring remarks.
                      you are making a foll of yourself here. your analogy is truly terrible and not relevant to the current environment

Comment

you are making a foll of yourself here. your analogy is truly terrible and not relevant to the current environment
                        Nope, I think it is 100% relevant. The point is this: players make decisions to play at different levels for their own reasons, and good players sometimes chose to play at a level below what they *could* play at. That's all, and yes, still relevant today.

Comment

Nope, I think it is 100% relevant. The point is this: players make decisions to play at different levels for their own reasons, and good players sometimes chose to play at a level below what they *could* play at. That's all, and yes, still relevant today.
                          that has never been in dispute. what is highly debatable is the NUMBER of people who claim to have had so many options and end up choosing one for "other" reasons. You have gone back YEARS to come up with a questionable male example because we dont know what his "other" options were.

Your entire basis is hearsay, no more. could have? there are many players that you may perceive as good who may well not have had the guts to find out. the whole argument of attempting to place players who have not played at the level for whatever reason alongside those who have is spurious and pointless.

Comment

Good to see you back on the boards btdt!

Comment

Good to see you back on the boards btdt!
                              no idea who he is ...sorry

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X