Breaking News: Fox News reporting Trump colluded with Russia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Fox, in an interview with Chris Wallace that airs tomorrow, Trump goes into LaLa land with lies, lame excuses and his criticism of CA firefighters. Does anyone really think he answered Mueller's questions without talking to his lawyers?

https://bipartisanreport.com/2018/11...-donald-video/

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      But that means Donaldo will be in jail (I hear there are some bad hombres in there !).
      Note 1/3/19 is after Xmas... sounds like a tRUMP Xmas present. :)
      Well tuned machine? You mean the one that crushed the Republickasses in the Mid-terms ?
      Yawn! You keep moving your prediction date. January 2017, before Christmas 2017, before midterm elections, after midterm elections and now January 2019? Two years you’ve been predicting his demise. Now Comey and ***** are being subpoenaed. What are they hiding. Can u say the 5th amendment. This investigation is all you’ve got. Face it, you can’t beat him any other way. Your party has no leader, no plan, no message.

Comment

HRC beat him by 3M votes. He won because electoral college wins in 3 states of less than 100,000 votes, something so close it would be very difficult to predict at the state level. The polls were by and large correct on the popular vote and well within the margin of error.

Despite what Trump has been trying to sell you the last two years the FBI and other intel agencies are excellent at what they do and aren't out to get him. IF there's something there, they will find it. If Trump has nothing to worry about he wouldn't be freaking out.
        Please tell me you were high when u wrote this. Margin of error? Really? Did u even follow the election? The polls gave Hillary a 90-99% change of winning the WH. The same polls that predicted Trump wouldn’t even be on the ballot. Let’s put this 3 million votes in perspective. You keep talking like it was some kind of landslide win. Guess what the population of Dade County Florida is? Yep, just shy of 3 million people. That’s right, one county in just one state out of 20,000 Townships and 3100 counties nationwide.

Comment

Yawn! You keep moving your prediction date. January 2017, before Christmas 2017, before midterm elections, after midterm elections and now January 2019? Two years you’ve been predicting his demise. Now Comey and ***** are being subpoenaed. What are they hiding. Can u say the 5th amendment. This investigation is all you’ve got. Face it, you can’t beat him any other way. Your party has no leader, no plan, no message.
          Follow the thread dopey... then you will be able to keep up.
          <<This investigation is all you’ve got. >> You forgot to mention Congress... and also the majority of Governorships, not to mention a majority of State's Attorney Generals....
          What have you got?
          A liar, with a dog whistle.

Comment

Follow the thread dopey... then you will be able to keep up.
            <<This investigation is all you’ve got. >> You forgot to mention Congress... and also the majority of Governorships, not to mention a majority of State's Attorney Generals....
            What have you got?
            A liar, with a dog whistle.
            How are you gonna do it better? We know you hate Trump but what’s the plan? Who’s leading your party? How are you gonna make the economy better? How are you gonna generate more jobs. What kind of trade deals are you gonna negotiate? What’s your plan for immigration? Are you gonna abolish ICE? How will u lower the debt? All this Trump hate with no plan.

Comment

How are you gonna do it better? We know you hate Trump but what’s the plan? Who’s leading your party? How are you gonna make the economy better? How are you gonna generate more jobs. What kind of trade deals are you gonna negotiate? What’s your plan for immigration? Are you gonna abolish ICE? How will u lower the debt? All this Trump hate with no plan.
              I would settle for a candidate from either party who puts the country's interests ahead of his own, understands how government works, listens to their advisors, and knows what countries are friends and which are enemies.

I've had my differences with past presidents, but until this one I never doubted their patriotism. Trump is a threat to national security and to democracy itself, and literally any other qualified candidate would be an improvement.

Comment

I would settle for a candidate from either party who puts the country's interests ahead of his own, understands how government works, listens to their advisors, and knows what countries are friends and which are enemies.

I've had my differences with past presidents, but until this one I never doubted their patriotism. Trump is a threat to national security and to democracy itself, and literally any other qualified candidate would be an improvement.
                Just because you have an opinion doesn’t make it true. That would be like me saying BO was the single greatest threat to our democracy because of globalist views of a new world order. It has to be true because I said here on TS. He repeatedly made references to our “outdated” constitution even going as far as it should be changed. He went on an world tour apologizing for American exceptionalism and weakened the Military by his budget cuts. But that’s not a threat to our democracy and National Security? Trump has put “our” country first by renogitiating shït trade deals that benefited other countries, strengthen our military, and brought business back by lowering corporate taxes and deregulation. Your rhetoric is just more left wing fear mongering.

Comment

Just because you have an opinion doesn’t make it true. That would be like me saying BO was the single greatest threat to our democracy because of globalist views of a new world order. It has to be true because I said here on TS. He repeatedly made references to our “outdated” constitution even going as far as it should be changed. He went on an world tour apologizing for American exceptionalism and weakened the Military by his budget cuts. But that’s not a threat to our democracy and National Security? Trump has put “our” country first by renogitiating shït trade deals that benefited other countries, strengthen our military, and brought business back by lowering corporate taxes and deregulation. Your rhetoric is just more left wing fear mongering.
                  Sadly deluded... tRUMP actually lies more often than he shi.ts... and nothing weakens the military more than sending them to the Mexican border to do nothing against an unarmed 'Caravan' of largely women and children asylum seekers. When do you want the US to hand back the Statue of Liberty to France?
                  The outdated "Constitution" ... when was the last time you were in a militia? (Note there have been 27 Amendments to the Constitution)
                  Haven't seen too many renegotiated trade deals.... just derision from leaders across the world .... laughing openly at POTUS ... time to boot the bum out

Comment

Sadly deluded... tRUMP actually lies more often than he shi.ts... and nothing weakens the military more than sending them to the Mexican border to do nothing against an unarmed 'Caravan' of largely women and children asylum seekers. When do you want the US to hand back the Statue of Liberty to France?
                    The outdated "Constitution" ... when was the last time you were in a militia? (Note there have been 27 Amendments to the Constitution)
                    Haven't seen too many renegotiated trade deals.... just derision from leaders across the world .... laughing openly at POTUS ... time to boot the bum out
                    You got it all figured out. Who do u bring in? Who’s your guy/gal? Who do u wanna see run this country? I bet I know your answer...anyone but Trump! :)

Comment

You got it all figured out. Who do u bring in? Who’s your guy/gal? Who do u wanna see run this country? I bet I know your answer...anyone but Trump! :)
                      I gave you my answer in post #411. National security and democracy are more important than partisan politics. Hopefully the House and Senate will see it that way after the indictments and the Mueller report come out.

Comment

Are you "Trump or no one"?

I think you better start wiping a little better. Those dingleberries hanging off of your ass hole are clouding your thinking.

Comment

I gave you my answer in post #411. National security and democracy are more important than partisan politics. Hopefully the House and Senate will see it that way after the indictments and the Mueller report come out.
                          Any candidate? That’s your answer? All your hatred for Trump and you can’t come up with a better choice. Really? That’s the Libtard way. All bellyaching and no plan. Wow, I really feel comfortable looking into the future. Partisan politics? That was on full display during the Kavanaugh hearing. Go to any length to stop Trump. You’re such a hypocrite. Your post are just partisan fluff.

Comment

Any candidate? That’s your answer? All your hatred for Trump and you can’t come up with a better choice. Really? That’s the Libtard way. All bellyaching and no plan. Wow, I really feel comfortable looking into the future. Partisan politics? That was on full display during the Kavanaugh hearing. Go to any length to stop Trump. You’re such a hypocrite. Your post are just partisan fluff.
                            Trump and the GOP have had years to come up with new healthcare plans. Nothing. Immigration reform? Years of nothing. Infrastructure? Two years in office, nothing.

Calling someone a libtard is partisan. Its also unnecessary. But the right always goes for the insults when they have no facts to discuss

Comment

Trump and the GOP have had years to come up with new healthcare plans. Nothing. Immigration reform? Years of nothing. Infrastructure? Two years in office, nothing.

Calling someone a libtard is partisan. Its also unnecessary. But the right always goes for the insults when they have no facts to discuss
                              Partisan on the right? Just your friendly “deplorable” here. All I hear is Trump Trump Trump. I ask you simple question about who can step in and do a better job as POTUS and you give is left wing rhetoric. Again, what is the lefts plan? Whos’s Your leader? So far I’ve heard Free college, Free housing, Free healthcare, increasing corporate taxes, and getting rid of Trump tax cuts. Solid plan! We’re gonna be in great shape!

Comment

Partisan on the right? Just your friendly “deplorable” here. All I hear is Trump Trump Trump. I ask you simple question about who can step in and do a better job as POTUS and you give is left wing rhetoric. Again, what is the lefts plan? Whos’s Your leader? So far I’ve heard Free college, Free housing, Free healthcare, increasing corporate taxes, and getting rid of Trump tax cuts. Solid plan! We’re gonna be in great shape!
                                You're not listening very well

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X