X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that the team where all the talent is "congregated?"
    Yes it is. Would be interesting to see a top ecnl club combine 2 years of the best players and play them. Sure it wouldn’t happen but would like to see it.

Comment

Is that actually a 2001 team?
      The 11 starters on this team are 8 2001s and 3 2002s

Comment

Is that the team where all the talent is "congregated?"
        That one team had a reputation of talent before GDA. GDA helped recruit in more to the team. No one liked Walker at Armada and that helped to convince a few to move west. Clay DA other girls teams were not strong before or after getting DA. Second teams at DAs aren’t so hot and recruiting girls in who don’t care about high school soccer is the GDA solution.

Comment

Yes it is. Would be interesting to see a top ecnl club combine 2 years of the best players and play them. Sure it wouldn’t happen but would like to see it.
          Many ECNL teams have combined ages, they just designate it that way. FESA has 02 & 01 players making up their 1st team. Armada and OC does as well. Would wager that is pretty typical across many clubs.

The way you put it makes it sound like USA has some kind of special circumstance which it does not.

Comment

That one team had a reputation of talent before GDA. GDA helped recruit in more to the team. No one liked Walker at Armada and that helped to convince a few to move west. Clay DA other girls teams were not strong before or after getting DA. Second teams at DAs aren’t so hot and recruiting girls in who don’t care about high school soccer is the GDA solution.
            You can say the 2nd teams at any club are not so hot whether they are DA, ECNL, NPL clubs etc. However, we are talking about 2001 girl teams on this thread.

Comment

Case closed.

By far the best 01 team in the state.

Every other team would take 02 players playing up onto team if they could break the starting line up.

Comment

That USA team would destroy the rest of the state.

Comment

Usa da

This team is stacked with 6 girls on US National teams. They are #2 in DA nationally so far. I plan to have my daughter try out next season. Their 2019 commit class is crazy stacked, with girls going to UCLA, Notre Dame, UVA, NC State, UCF, USC, Auburn, etc. The other teams will get better because several families on our team are also planning to try out next season.

Comment

This team is stacked with 6 girls on US National teams. They are #2 in DA nationally so far. I plan to have my daughter try out next season. Their 2019 commit class is crazy stacked, with girls going to UCLA, Notre Dame, UVA, NC State, UCF, USC, Auburn, etc. The other teams will get better because several families on our team are also planning to try out next season.
                    The 2019 stars graduate in May and finally move along. Better start recruiting hard. Big shoes to fill on the 01-02 GDA for fall. Often the only bites to GDA clubs are girls who can’t make the first teams at their home club.

Comment

Serious question from a non hater / non troll...

Has this group/ team had the same coach for years?

What / who do you attribute their success to?

I feel that typically...players that reach this high level of achievement largely do the majority of it in their own through individual hard work and training. Some helpful coaches along the way to focus their efforts is huge.

Tell me the story of this team...Did they all come up together? Was there a core group of 4-6 trained by a guru that attracted and “congegrated” more talent along the way as high level players sought out this team?

I’m curious cause it seems like this is the type of team everyone hopes to be a part of.

Thanks.

Comment

Injured 2001’s for USA are coming back. 2002’s will get more playing time with the 2003’s.

Comment

Serious question from a non hater / non troll...

Has this group/ team had the same coach for years?

What / who do you attribute their success to?

I feel that typically...players that reach this high level of achievement largely do the majority of it in their own through individual hard work and training. Some helpful coaches along the way to focus their efforts is huge.

Tell me the story of this team...Did they all come up together? Was there a core group of 4-6 trained by a guru that attracted and “congegrated” more talent along the way as high level players sought out this team?

I’m curious cause it seems like this is the type of team everyone hopes to be a part of.

Thanks.
                          These players have trained with several different clubs and trainers over the years. They all touch the ball at least five times per week. They train with top level players year round- their teammates and college players. It helps with speed and development. They also have trained with boys throughout their youth playing years. They are all very close and have a special bond with each other and their coaches. For the most part, they’ve played together for the past 4 years or more.

Comment

The 2019 stars graduate in May and finally move along. Better start recruiting hard. Big shoes to fill on the 01-02 GDA for fall. Often the only bites to GDA clubs are girls who can’t make the first teams at their home club.

You should have your daughter come out. Could use another body to shag balls at shooting practice and pick up water bottles.

Comment

Injured 2001’s for USA are coming back. 2002’s will get more playing time with the 2003’s.
                              The Clay USA 2002 join with the 2001 for the new GDA team come May. More national level players must be recruited to replace the outgoing studs.

Comment

You should have your daughter come out. Could use another body to shag balls at shooting practice and pick up water bottles.
                                Pick up Clay second team shaggers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X