Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are you saying? Weston doesn’t need anyone on the boys side. Also they are NOT trying to limit Miami, no matter what you do YOU CANT!!! Miami is the pathway to professional soccer and it’s free. Weston is the pathway to College. Weston doesn’t want to compete with Miami, at least the people there understand this. Unlike West Pines that thinks they are capable to compete with Weston. We all know how that has worked out for Pines losing half the club..
    You are giving too much credit to Weston. It is false that Weston greatness has been the reason for West Pines demise. WPU woes are self-inflicted, a club run by unchecked coaches, in almost corrupt closeness with uncapable board and presidents. A few good players went to Weston, yes, but the bulk of 200-300 families went somewhere else. Bright side: things are changing for the better, non-performing and questionable-practices coaches are being weedeed out. Obnoxious parents also left (many to Weston!), bad board members and some bod wannabes were voted out on this cycle, and every day is one day less for BT as president, we will vote him outofhere!!! Not soon enough, though.

Comment

Back about 5 years ago wp use to be a competetive club at least up to U15 until the bad administration took over and from there on is nothing but a rec club .
      Wp needs to rebuild and become a feeder to miami MLS forget weston.
      Couple of 03 players one 04 and I think an 05 are NT rostered players that came out of WP back when it was competetive and descent.

Comment

They still have to get rid of J. Lozada and B. Tuffin, hire a real doc that understands the market, not some wanker or import.

Hector cannot be the next president, Todd goodman cannot be in charge of anything.

Keep henry and david in leadership role, but not the one they have now.

Comment

They still have to get rid of J. Lozada and B. Tuffin, hire a real doc that understands the market, not some wanker or import.

Hector cannot be the next president, Todd goodman cannot be in charge of anything.

This is a joke. WPU needs a complete, and I mean 100% complete, reorganization. New people from the outside need to be hired with the power to do whatever is necessary to right the ship. The old coaching staff needs to be completely gutted. New blood is needed from top to bottom. New policies. New programs for college recruiting. Until this happens, I agree with others. WPU is a rec club for the most part. The better teams will be breaking up after this season.

Comment

You’re only as good as the players you have.

Comment

This is a joke. WPU needs a complete, and I mean 100% complete, reorganization. New people from the outside need to be hired with the power to do whatever is necessary to right the ship. The old coaching staff needs to be completely gutted. New blood is needed from top to bottom. New policies. New programs for college recruiting. Until this happens, I agree with others. WPU is a rec club for the most part. The better teams will be breaking up after this season.
              the last time wpu hired someone from the outside, the spanish doc he ruined the club

Comment

Ok. Henry

Comment

You talk like there is a line of people waiting to step in. There’s not. It’s easier to complain than to actually step up and do something.

BT has to go but Alex Ferguson isn’t walking through that door.

Comment

Originally posted by chapato View Post
                    Ok. Henry
                    Hahahaha. Holy cow.

You’re right. I think Chapato is Henry. Amazing.

Comment

Hahahaha. Holy cow.

Makes so much sense. JC cut his son from WP and he ended up in Weston White. JC is ruthless lol

Comment

Hahahaha. Holy cow.

bingo

Comment

Chapato is Henry for sure guys

Comment

Chapato is Henry for sure guys
                            Chapato is Marcos dummies.

Comment

What are you saying? Weston doesn’t need anyone on the boys side. Also they are NOT trying to limit Miami, no matter what you do YOU CANT!!! Miami is the pathway to professional soccer and it’s free. Weston is the pathway to College. Weston doesn’t want to compete with Miami, at least the people there understand this. Unlike West Pines that thinks they are capable to compete with Weston. We all know how that has worked out for Pines losing half the club..
                              Your describing ECNL for boys and girls pathway to college is that the plan once Miami takes over and all the MLS DA play only against Other MLS teams u15 and higher ! Makes sense NON MLS DA is only a pathway to college! And ECNL for boys and girls that’s what going on isn’t it !

Comment

the last time wpu hired someone from the outside, the spanish doc he ruined the club
                                We need someone with ties to Us club soccer. Not someone from Spain. We need new coaching blood. We need a real doc. We need to cut the fat. If this doesn’t happen, in 2 years (maybe even next year), we may very well be just like a rec club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X