Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coach says we are slowly but, surely improving. He is playing the long game so that when the games really matter for our girls they will be ready. We are doing twice weekly hourly private training sessions with coach and I know that many other girls are as well. Our team will be so much better at the end of the 2019/20 season. That is what he is shooting for.
    So you plan on being on a Pre DA team for the 2019/20 season?

Comment

Coach has a great plan as long as the checks keep coming in. That plan does not include winning any games, scoring any goals or getting a spot on a college team other than intramural.

Must be some good Kool-Aid.
      Hope your kids are enjoying soccer at the y while we are making America great again

Comment

So you plan on being on a Pre DA team for the 2019/20 season?
        My daughter is trying hard and having a lot of fun. If we can make PRE DA again next year we would be so proud.

Comment

There is a U12 DA division. Therefore, Pre-DA should only be the title of the top U11 team at a club.

Pre DA is not a true designation to begin with. Some clubs use it a culling tool or for a reason to charge a higher fee. Not all DA clubs use the PRE DA title as it means nothing.

Comment

My daughter is trying hard and having a lot of fun. If we can make PRE DA again next year we would be so proud.
            If you have the funds and can write the check? Your daughter will make Pre DA.

Comment

If you have the funds and can write the check? Your daughter will make Pre DA.
              Sad but true. I will also say that being "pre" DA... can't believe I can even type that ridiculous prefix....is no way a guarantee that your player will make DA.

Comment

My child is on a Pre DA team and it is because they wants to play high school as well which is an option for some kids.

Comment

When I start my new I termational elite academy select premier pre d1 recruitment club the first thing I will do is run a soft credit score on all web enquirers. Commitment and talent are important but ability to stroke a payment every month is more important

Comment

My child is on a Pre DA team and it is because they wants to play high school as well which is an option for some kids.
                    Why play club ball? Just play high school.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X