X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post your Dumb non-soccer comments here

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pro path? Read the thread . We r encouraging strong academics, strong soccer, strong career goals over strutting around in heels, starving yourself and trying to marry old rich Jack asses.
    So woudn't the time be better spent for girls hitting the books and getting an academic scholorship? Unfortunately the rewards for girls are not there. Is the tuition for college the same for girls as for boys?...I think Yes (not sure my kids are young).

Scholarship $ for a first round female athlete? Is it worth the same if its a 1st round male athlete? I'm only assuming that the male gets more scholarship money.

So cleats over Being a high level business women? (lets not forget Ivanks played youth soccer as well as basketball and golf)....ladies go with the money...life is easier with money.

Comment

So woudn't the time be better spent for girls hitting the books and getting an academic scholorship? Unfortunately the rewards for girls are not there. Is the tuition for college the same for girls as for boys?...I think Yes (not sure my kids are young).

Scholarship $ for a first round female athlete? Is it worth the same if its a 1st round male athlete? I'm only assuming that the male gets more scholarship money.

So cleats over Being a high level business women? (lets not forget Ivanks played youth soccer as well as basketball and golf)....ladies go with the money...life is easier with money.
      If you cannot follow a string through, stop posting. Go back, parse through it a bit, when you have that moment, a cognitive reorganization, come back and post something; be useful.

Comment

Talking about Melania. Learn how to read. Our first lady trophy wife. What a role model!

Comment

You really have a great deal to learn. There are far more women's programs (just over 300 for women vs just over 200 for men) and more scholarships per team than for men (14 for women's teams, 9.9 for men). In addition men's soccer has a much larger number of international players who tend to get the bulk of scholarship dollars. So yes the probability of attending college for a lot less money is much great for girls than boys. Hence the lunacy of some girl's parents.

Not many parents aspire to have their girls dependent on a man.

Comment

Holy Sh1t batman...what happened to the poems....

Comment

As the queen of corruption and the queen of liberalism mrs hellary Clinton likes to say blacks all look alike. Now there’s a real woman. A true leader of the me too movement who targets any woman who was victimized by bubba. Hellary 2020

Comment

Roses are red
                The house is female and blue.
                Ditch the stilettos
                They suck.

Comment

Roses are red
                  The house is female and blue.
                  Ditch the stilettos
                  They suck.
                  Conservative reporter - a man no less - really stuck his foot in I, making a snarky comment about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's outfit. What is it with the men on the right and their personal attacks against women? They've no idea how to handle this influx of female candidates. Meanwhile the GOP managed to bring in ONE new female rep.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/twit...ry?id=59243303

Comment

Conservative reporter - a man no less - really stuck his foot in I, making a snarky comment about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's outfit. What is it with the men on the right and their personal attacks against women? They've no idea how to handle this influx of female candidates. Meanwhile the GOP managed to bring in ONE new female rep.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/twit...ry?id=59243303
                    Men on the right onky yea okay the insults come from both sides....Bill Clinton, Eric schneiderman, corey booker.....your one sded thinking is exactly what us wrong today....

Comment

Men on the right onky yea okay the insults come from both sides....Bill Clinton, Eric schneiderman, corey booker.....your one sded thinking is exactly what us wrong today....
                      LOL. Look at the red side of the house membership and the blue side of the house membership. They look nothing alike. That blue side is exactly what is right with this country today. Good job USA!!!

Comment

Some of just a few of Trump's comments about women

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=48348956

Here's a bigger list of his twitter insults, just twitter. It doesn't include his recent nasty comments to female black reporters, or when he mocked a disabled reporter. That waa class act.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ype=Multimedia

Then there's his super creepy sexualized comments about his daughter and teenage beauty contestants.

Comment

Mike Bloomberg just donated 1.8 Bil to Johns Hopkins for student aid. A billionaire who does good and doesn't create faux charities like Trump. Think Mike will run in 2020?

Comment

DT just picks on those he perceives as weak and folds like a cheap suit when faced with a strong opponent. Weakling won't even listen to the tape of the murder of the saudi journalist. He does not want to hear the "suffering" and the "terrible". What a coward.

Comment

DT just picks on those he perceives as weak and folds like a cheap suit when faced with a strong opponent. Weakling won't even listen to the tape of the murder of the saudi journalist. He does not want to hear the "suffering" and the "terrible". What a coward.
                              It's easier for him to deny reality.. As soulless as he is, even he knows what happened. So he inserts his fingers in his ears and sings la la la la

Comment

Post your Dumb non-soccer comments here

It's easier for him to deny reality.. As soulless as he is, even he knows what happened. So he inserts his fingers in his ears and sings la la la la
                                Who gives a crap about the journalist anyway? He was not an american journalist so who cares? Just BS story telling by the media so they can sell there goods. Then politicians use this as BS propaganda to to attack the rival party....then of coarse little PUSS_ies like you can be offended by something....you are all so pathetic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X