•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what game?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      PM just a different flavor of moron. They can have each other.
      They’re pretty much the same person.

Comment

what game?
        They both coach 05s but the Stars 05s were in CT then played other Stars teams in a Stars jamboree this past weekend.

Comment

They both coach 05s but the Stars 05s were in CT then played other Stars teams in a Stars jamboree this past weekend.
          Um no and no. Neither of these things happened and SM doesn’t coach an ‘05 team any longer.

Comment

Um no and no. Neither of these things happened and SM doesn’t coach an ‘05 team any longer.
            It was a u11 game, which makes it even more ridiculous...

Comment

It was a u11 game, which makes it even more ridiculous...
              I was there, SM's little u11 ringer scored a goal off a header and Best coach got mad.

Comment

I was there, SM's little u11 ringer scored a goal off a header and Best coach got mad.
                As he should....

https://usclubsoccer.org/2016/03/14/...youth-players/

"Players in U-11 programs and younger shall not engage in heading, either in practices or in games."

Comment

False. PM was yelling at the ref for favoring Stars--specifically after a missed out of bounds call. PM yelled at the ref, then SM yelled at PM and the foolishness of 2 grown men arguing over a meaningless U11 soccer game ensued...

They both looked like fools...

Comment

That I will agree with.

Comment

As he should....

https://usclubsoccer.org/2016/03/14/...youth-players/

"Players in U-11 programs and younger shall not engage in heading, either in practices or in games."
                      I agree. Just saying what I saw.

Comment

Stars had a ringer in to win a game. No way I’ve never seen them do that before 😂😂😂

Comment

Stars had a ringer in to win a game. No way I’ve never seen them do that before 😂😂😂

SM rocks. He has an entire thread dedicated to him. He is the mini Trump of soccer.

Comment

Had the misfortune of watching this guy “coach” young girls. Most pathetic coach I have ever seen in my entire life. Not once did he give his players directions or any positive reinforcement. Rather, he yelled, verbally abused, insulted, demeaned, berated, even made threats to his players. If I was the parent of any one of those girls, that “coach” would be meeting me in the parking lot. Stars, do yourselves a favor, can this guy.

Comment

Didn’t you post exactly this already a year ago? Yawn. Way to revive an old thread. Go fly a kite.

Comment

Didn’t you post exactly this already a year ago? Yawn. Way to revive an old thread. Go fly a kite.

Not the OP, but it's entirely possible SM's still exhibiting the same attitude, no?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X