Thank you Weston kids for the socks.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2005 da team will destroi Juventus Zoff. The state cup is recreational games compared to da. That means we will probably beat you 4 or 5 zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It was a class move even though the Weston kids started shooting the middle FINGER at our kids after the game. Our celebration was a little annoying, to be fair. The truth is, this is Weston’s second team. They play American kickball, maybe it is different with their A team. When a possession team plays a kickball team the possession team always has a chance to loose. Kick and run kick and run. It’s like pinball, u never know where the ball is gonna go. The da team likes to brag about how bad they beat up this team. That is nothing to brag about.
      theres not one 2005 in the entire state that plays a real possession style. Weston 05 Da comes the closest. Congrats on your victory but its not because of some different special style of play.

Comment

theres not one 2005 in the entire state that plays a real possession style. Weston 05 Da comes the closest. Congrats on your victory but its not because of some different special style of play.
        It must have been the socks.

Comment

Actually you are wrong. That was u14 zidane and it was a mistake by the club. The boy played for doral last year and was one of the ten doral kids that got a red card in the state cup. A year ago. The club had no idea. That same doral team got beat three times this year by the player they told on at state cup. Snitches. Doral is a shanty organization and would never lend out socks like Weston did. They would have taken the win. They are really low class.
          How does the club not know the player had the red card when the red cards is on fysa.com?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2269488]theres not one 2005 in the entire state that plays a real possession style. Weston 05 Da comes the closest. Congrats on your victory but its not because of some different special style of play.[/QUOTE

I agree that no 2005 Florida team plays possession soccer entirely from the back. I disagree that Weston da plays the closest to that style. But there is really only one way to settle it. Let’s the kids play. The kids are not afraid. What the hell are the adults afraid of? All they do is watch and opine. You all play IMG and win ten zero. And Boca Raton and Kendall. If you wanna be the best you gotta to play against the best.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2269582]
              theres not one 2005 in the entire state that plays a real possession style. Weston 05 Da comes the closest. Congrats on your victory but its not because of some different special style of play.[/QUOTE

I agree that no 2005 Florida team plays possession soccer entirely from the back. I disagree that Weston da plays the closest to that style. But there is really only one way to settle it. Let’s the kids play. The kids are not afraid. What the hell are the adults afraid of? All they do is watch and opine. You all play IMG and win ten zero. And Boca Raton and Kendall. If you wanna be the best you gotta to play against the best.
              Bro u13 da is over. U don’t seem to understand da is an all star team. Not a group of kids and parents that get along well and continue year after year. If beating u13 da was improbable hanging with u14 next year will be impossible. Just saying you’ve been at this since u12 and don’t realize every year you get further away not closer because you have a normal team and da gets to pick the best kids in the area. Imagine removing the weakest 5-6 players on your team each year and bringing in all stars to replace them. that’s what da is.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2269614]

Bro u13 da is over. U don’t seem to understand da is an all star team. Not a group of kids and parents that get along well and continue year after year. If beating u13 da was improbable hanging with u14 next year will be impossible. Just saying you’ve been at this since u12 and don’t realize every year you get further away not closer because you have a normal team and da gets to pick the best kids in the area. Imagine removing the weakest 5-6 players on your team each year and bringing in all stars to replace them. that’s what da is.
                True that ! that's not even counting the boys that play up. Just let it go man and have your kid tryout at a local DA. Good luck.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2269614]

Every year Weston takes the bottom 5-6 players and are placed in lower tiers with the expectations they will come back, wont happen, They pick new players every season to eventually at u13 have a stacked team with the best and even then they will make replacements every year. Its what Weston is. Anyone that has played ball and been around Weston can tell you this.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2269703]

Every year Weston takes the bottom 5-6 players and are placed in lower tiers with the expectations they will come back, wont happen, They pick new players every season to eventually at u13 have a stacked team with the best and even then they will make replacements every year. Its what Weston is. Anyone that has played ball and been around Weston can tell you this.
                    We have players who play up too. Keep talking ****. Let’s the kids sort it out

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2269875]

We have players who play up too. Keep talking ****. Let’s the kids sort it out
                      Weston is a joke.

Comment

I heard today we are playing Weston da. This has not been announced at juventus. I heard it was announced at Weston. I think if we play them they should come to us - at Edison high school.

Comment

Yes. DA should come to you. Also, never start a land war in Asia. Life lesson.

Comment

I heard today we are playing Weston da. This has not been announced at juventus. I heard it was announced at Weston. I think if we play them they should come to us - at Edison high school.
                            You’re truly from a different planet. I hope not only they beat you but they kick your ass so you can come back to earth. Can’t beat Miramar yet you think you are the best.

Comment

You’re truly from a different planet. I hope not only they beat you but they kick your ass so you can come back to earth. Can’t beat Miramar yet you think you are the best.
                              Hey jerk off, this team never played Miramar. You a stooge. You are playing a different team. But if that makes you feel better and not so nervous and helps u sleep that’s good. You want some warm milk too?

Comment

Psalm 37:20

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X