Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like your little princess repeatedly fails to capture the attention of college coaches. I would feel sorry for you guys but your precious Susie is only in it for the fun! 👍🏻
    I thought you were making fun of me but you really do have a lack of knowledge for the game don't you.You will see in a couple of years as it will all be over for you.
    I never said my Susie was only in it for fun..She does have fun playing though.The two are totally different.

Comment

Playing in college? Your girls are playing in State Cup! Girls that play in the State Cup are not going to be playing in college! Okay, maybe a few of the Sunset? (Sunbeam?) players will become bench warmers and water girls in college, but that's all!

Back to the point of this thread...do you have the "instant replay" of the ball NOT going over the line? Were you standing by the end line when you noticed that the ball did not go completely over the line, or were you standing on the sideline at midfield? You know, that angle thing can make a difference on your view of that play, just sayin'! The reason I ask is because I talked to a parent from the other team and they said there was no doubt that the ball was completely over the line, AND they were standing just off the end line and had a great view of the play in question.

Comment

The great mighty TBU has not put one girls team in a state cup final at any age group? For a club that size and stature that's an epic fail.

Comment

The great mighty TBU has not put one girls team in a state cup final at any age group? For a club that size and stature that's an epic fail.
          Our second and third teams play your first teams in state cup. You only wish you could draw enough girls for a second, third or forth team and be competitive. Third team 02 final four state cup. Fourth team 02 in finals presidents cup.

Comment

Horese Pooh. Half your ECNL squads are moved to state cup rosters. You're fulling no one. Great recruiters shambolic coaching.

Comment

You are a joke. Here you are anonymously criticizing someone else’s credentials on analyzing a game. Who are you? The analyses he gave seemed fair and unbiased. Shut your face unless you willing to provide something of value to the arguement. You don’t have to be David Beckham to be able analyze a damn game. Stop trying to sound cool by putting down someone else’s opinion.
              Remember this. Drop off 5:45, pickup is at 7:30. That’s all you have to do, that’s all you are qualified to do

Comment

The linesman called a goal that clearly did not happen. It’s common knowledge that the ball in its entirety must cross the line. IT DID NOT FULLY CROSS THE LINE. we should’ve gone into OT and I’m sure we would’ve won it. Get new refs. Pinecrest sucked. They’re overrated.
                😂😂😂 win by more goals like juve did this morning. State Champions on their first try. Club in their 5th year. Kids in their 5th year.

Comment

Playing in college? Your girls are playing in State Cup! Girls that play in the State Cup are not going to be playing in college! Okay, maybe a few of the Sunset? (Sunbeam?) players will become bench warmers and water girls in college, but that's all!

Back to the point of this thread...do you have the "instant replay" of the ball NOT going over the line? Were you standing by the end line when you noticed that the ball did not go completely over the line, or were you standing on the sideline at midfield? You know, that angle thing can make a difference on your view of that play, just sayin'! The reason I ask is because I talked to a parent from the other team and they said there was no doubt that the ball was completely over the line, AND they were standing just off the end line and had a great view of the play in question.
                  You don't read very well do you!?It has already been posted that the ball for the second goal crossed the line.Same post also stated that this occurred after the TBU goal keeper had the ball in both hands and was fowled which released the ball which is when it crossed over the line.
                  If you are going to attempt to take part in a debate please read all posts so you understand.
                  If you cannot do this then continue to write emails to all those college coaches you keep talking about for your baby girl........

Comment

Remember this. Drop off 5:45, pickup is at 7:30. That’s all you have to do, that’s all you are qualified to do
                    I love it, great response

Comment

Your Susie must be playing U12 still.It is 7-9pm.My chauffeur actually sees to it for me!

Comment

Horese Pooh. Half your ECNL squads are moved to state cup rosters. You're fulling no one. Great recruiters shambolic coaching.
                        Not one ECNL girl on either of the two TBU teams in State Cup in 2002s. Keep flapping your pie hole about stuff you don’t know

Comment

You don't read very well do you!?It has already been posted that the ball for the second goal crossed the line.Same post also stated that this occurred after the TBU goal keeper had the ball in both hands and was fowled which released the ball which is when it crossed over the line.
                          If you are going to attempt to take part in a debate please read all posts so you understand.
                          If you cannot do this then continue to write emails to all those college coaches you keep talking about for your baby girl........
                          "Fowled". That might be the best line I have ever read here. Chicken***** I say! Just Chicken*****!

Comment

You do realize that there are over 340 D1, 300 D2 and over 450 D3 schools that play women’s soccer. Maybe you can take out your calculator and figure out that there is no where near enough GDA and ECNL girls to fill those needs. Do the math before you open your mouth and make ignorant comments. Plenty of SC girls will play in college if they choose to do so

Comment

Your Susie must be playing U12 still.It is 7-9pm.My chauffeur actually sees to it for me!
                              So you have a chauffeur but you spend your time here posting on message boards? That’s believable, actually more believeable than you having a clue when you talk about the technical side of the game

Comment

So you have a chauffeur but you spend your time here posting on message boards? That’s believable, actually more believeable than you having a clue when you talk about the technical side of the game
                                Do you ever read the content of a post and absorb it before posting your reply?
                                It is simple,it is because I have a chauffeur and management staff that I find time to post on message boards.
                                Girls soccer across the state of FL is weak technically.Coaches concentrate on athletes not the mental/technical side of the game.Your Susie can be as physical as she likes but without the soccer brain she will need to be an athlete so she can chase the ball she lost with her errant pass,play the player in a challenge and not the ball.This is the reason the least physical team in 02 girls state cup made the final four and held the lead for a majority of the game and were robbed in the later stages of the game.The reason Pinecrest won the game is because of the physical way they play.If you have any knowledge of development you should know that at a young age you scout the natural talent and train them to be an athlete.You cannot rake an athlete without any natural talent to become a soccer player.
                                Check the credentials of your’qualified coach’ and see where they are from and how they got them.
                                I built my business with experienced professionals with the right attitude not over qualified personnel with a complete lack of experience and it has worked well for me.
                                Once a clown always a clown,I guess you prefer a well qualified clown!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X