Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbu robbed.

The linesman called a goal that clearly did not happen. It’s common knowledge that the ball in its entirety must cross the line. IT DID NOT FULLY CROSS THE LINE. we should’ve gone into OT and I’m sure we would’ve won it. Get new refs. Pinecrest sucked. They’re overrated.

Sour grapes

Comment

By CS?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The linesman called a goal that clearly did not happen. It’s common knowledge that the ball in its entirety must cross the line. IT DID NOT FULLY CROSS THE LINE. we should’ve gone into OT and I’m sure we would’ve won it. Get new refs. Pinecrest sucked. They’re overrated.
        You expected fairness? They seem to have intentionally set a schedule to help pinecrest

Comment

I don’t think they’re overrated. My daughter is part of a different club but we’ve seen a couple of pinecrest games, including today’s. They actually seem like a strong group of girls. Just... disconnected. They also didn’t seem to care about losing today. Until the end anyway when things turned around.

Comment

And you saw it clearly from sitting on the sideline??????????

Comment

Such an unbiased view of course. I suppose the other 89 minutes of action didn’t matter either? Poor daddy

Comment

TBU goalie flubbed the last two goals Pinecrest will get their ass kicked vs Team Boca tomorrow.

Comment

TBU goalie flubbed the last two goals Pinecrest will get their ass kicked vs Team Boca tomorrow.
                  Boca is so well rested after playing Warner. That team didn’t stand a chance. Wha a joke of a game. 9-1. It was like have a rest day! Going out 100% tomorrow.

Comment

I don’t think they’re overrated. My daughter is part of a different club but we’ve seen a couple of pinecrest games, including today’s. They actually seem like a strong group of girls. Just... disconnected. They also didn’t seem to care about losing today. Until the end anyway when things turned around.
                    The same guy bitching about Concorde.

Comment

Boca is so well rested after playing Warner. That team didn’t stand a chance. Wha a joke of a game. 9-1. It was like have a rest day! Going out 100% tomorrow.
                      If pinecrest actually works as a team tomorrow then Boca’s crushing victory from today will definitely be short lived. Just saying.

Comment

If pinecrest actually works as a team tomorrow then Boca’s crushing victory from today will definitely be short lived. Just saying.
                        I gotta say they look to be the stronger team. Although Boca comes pretty close.

Comment

That crushing victory was a joke of a game. That team shouldn’t have been on the field. It was sad. Felt bad for them.

Comment

What??? The great, dynamic duo of AB and CS can’t get this overturned with all these great connections I keep hearing about?

Comment

I was standing directly on the line and saw everything.The ball clearly crossed the line but after the keeper was fouled by Pinecrest.Keeper clearly had the ball in both hands on the floor and Pinecfest player kicked the ball and the keeper.Second Pinecrest player scrambled it over the line.The referee was not far from the center circle and the keeper was laying along the ground holding the ball with her back to the referee.To be fair the position the keeper was in neither referee or line ref could actually see the keeper had it in both hands.Once the ball was kicked from the hands of the keeper the line referee could see the ball.
                              This made it level at 2-2.
                              This incident lifted Pinecrest.
                              Better technical team lost the game.Pinecrest pass the ball well but obviously have not played against a good defensive team like TBU today.
                              Pinecrest parents got at referee and linesmen when making calls,lots of 'F' bombs at TBU and their own girls.Pinecrest got the result but clearly not the winners.
                              (posted by TBU parent)
                              Good luck Pinecrest in the final tomorrow.You are going to have to play a lot better than today to take the cup.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X