Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is NOT a lie, it is FACT! Now, I am hoping it blows over and SCU does not face any penalties, however to say that the investigation is not happening is an outright lie.
    They have these every year. We've complained to FYSA about other clubs and had investigations. Other clubs have done it to us. This is normal during tryouts because clubs get upset when people leave. Find me any case where FYSA have punished someone for recruiting violations and then I'll worry. It doesn't happen.

Comment

They have these every year. We've complained to FYSA about other clubs and had investigations. Other clubs have done it to us. This is normal during tryouts because clubs get upset when people leave. Find me any case where FYSA have punished someone for recruiting violations and then I'll worry. It doesn't happen.
      I am new to this, and I hope you are right, but something tells me that this is not going to just go away.

Comment

I am new to this, and I hope you are right, but something tells me that this is not going to just go away.
        Like I said find any case where FYSA ever did anything about recruiting violations. I have seen many formal complaints and even been to a "trial" conducted by FYSA. Never seen or heard of any club getting in trouble. Not once.

Comment

I do agree that the situation this time is unique, but not once in the past has anyone ever had an "FYSA Trial" for poaching or any so called violations.

Comment

I do agree that the situation this time is unique, but not once in the past has anyone ever had an "FYSA Trial" for poaching or any so called violations.
            The whole segment of rules around poaching and tying a kid to a club for a season are not really setup to help the kids in the first place.

Those rules are mostly there to support the cash grab that is youth soccer for the CLUBS.

Same with any rules that prevent clubs from being close to each other, etc.

Force the clubs to OFFER something that makes kids want to come and then stay. Don't force the kids to stay, especially with the way things can go very sideways between tryouts and the start of the season. Coaching changes, DOC changes, League changes, FYSA changes, etc always seem to wait until you've been suckered in for the season. Coincidence???

Stay woke.

Comment

Wrong. The "trial" was actually conducted in the Space Coast Meeting room at the Viera fields. Space Coast filed formal charges against former-BSA club when entire 96 girls team switched including the assistant coach. No one said anything, the assistant led everyone to believe he was returning. No one showed up for tryouts. It was ugly. I also believe it was Scotty's first year right after JD was replaced. Believe it or not everyone brought lawyers. The whole thing lasted a couple hours and in the end no charges.

Why do people assume they know everything?

Comment

Rumor is that there is a major scandal at Space Coast
                Sure. A rumor you just started with this post.

There is no major scandal and no investigation at SCU. BSA is imploding and the idiots that run that club are trying to stir up trouble on a message board of all places. They should be worried about their own house of cards, especially when it comes to the IRS.

It's pathetic.

Comment

Why do people assume they know everything?
                  You can't fix stupid.

Comment

Fat lot you know. There was one in the Miami area last month. Don't shoot your mouth off if you have no clue what you are talking about.

Comment

Space Coast is under investigation for poaching and other nefarious infractions. Things are not looking good and the tryout season is the worst timing imaginable for a scandal like this.
                      No they aren't. Take your wishful thinking back to Max Rodes and worry about your own mess.

Comment

The club should tell us now exactly what the allegations are and possible outcomes. I hate this hush hush environment.
                        Dude, get a grip and think it through.

There is no hush hush environment. The reason you aren't hearing anything is because there are no allegations and no investigation. Ergo, nothing to say.

If you don't believe it. Send an email to the SCU board and ask if there have been any charges made or an investigation. Contact info is on the website. If you don't trust that, email FYSA's board. Contact info is on their website. Duh!

Comment

Space Coast is under investigation for poaching and other nefarious infractions. Things are not looking good and the tryout season is the worst timing imaginable for a scandal like this.
                          Care to explain how a club that didn't hire any new coaches this year is guilty of poaching? We'll wait.

Comment

This entire thread is nothing more than mud-slinging and lies by a few losers who burned their bridges when they left Space Coast and are now seeing their own club disintegrate. Sad that instead of fixing their own problems they choose to lash out at others.

Please let this thread die.

Comment

Now back to On-Topic

When is Scott Armpit leaving?

Comment

When is Scott Armpit leaving?
                                Should we call you a wahmbulance?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X