Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the other team ok'd it then it shouldn't be an issue. If there was no official roster on hand (which there should have been) it would have been caught when refs checked. Many at fault here, including the club, but the kids get screwed the most.
    Playing with an unrostered player disqualified you. So those games need to be vacated and the next 2 teams play to determine who advances. Seems pretty straight forward.

Comment

HA! Better check Boca's roster too. Last place in GDA makes for a lot of spare time for some players.
      That would never happen, the 2 Boca teams hate each other.

Comment

These girls worked hard to be in the final four. They didn't cheat. Clearly the coach or DOC made an oversight and didn't list a player on the roster. It's not like it was even a star player that would make or break the team. Its just an unfortunate situation and these girls were robbed at a chance of advancing.
        then why play her?????

Comment

then why play her?????
          Having a player dress and see the field who isn’t on your roster is cheating. Sunrise knows it. The TM knows it, the coach knows it and the DOC sure as heck knows it. So explain not cheating again to me one more time.

Comment

HA! Better check Boca's roster too. Last place in GDA makes for a lot of spare time for some players.
            Dumb azz. Wrong Boca. Pay attention or stay quiet.

Comment

So how long until the posts saying that Sunrise is the victim here?

Comment

Having a player dress and see the field who isn’t on your roster is cheating. Sunrise knows it. The TM knows it, the coach knows it and the DOC sure as heck knows it. So explain not cheating again to me one more time.
                Not the poster - but wasn't it said she wasn't an impact player? That's what throws a curve ball in the cheating premise. If you're going to cheat, at least make it count. Bring in a real ringer.

Comment

Then how did the refs not catch that during check in?
                  I don't recall the refs using the rosters at check in (like is usually done), but they might have.

If they in fact used the roster, maybe Sunrise had a player playing under a different name??

Comment

I don't recall the refs using the rosters at check in (like is usually done), but they might have.

If they in fact used the roster, maybe Sunrise had a player playing under a different name??
                    Because why should the refs assume that the coaches will be honest at a meaningless youth soccer game?

Comment

So how long until the posts saying that Sunrise is the victim here?
                      That’ll never happen. Sunrise can go cry a river now for all anyone cares.

Comment

That’ll never happen. Sunrise can go cry a river now for all anyone cares.
                        The victim is Texans. They got cheated on. So Warner get to advance. ***. That club just got treated like a 2 dollar hooker by FYSA.

Comment

The victim is Texans. They got cheated on. So Warner get to advance. ***. That club just got treated like a 2 dollar hooker by FYSA.
                          Where are you finding $2 hookers? Send me a link please.

Comment

Where are you finding $2 hookers? Send me a link please.
                            Accordingly not to FYSA- the panhandle

Comment

Accordingly not to FYSA- the panhandle
                              If you are going to compare an action to something, at least be accurate. I was in Pensacola the other weekend. There are definitely not any $2 hookers there. Come back on here when you can produce. Otherwise, keep quiet. No reason to incite the crowd.

Comment

If you are going to compare an action to something, at least be accurate. I was in Pensacola the other weekend. There are definitely not any $2 hookers there. Come back on here when you can produce. Otherwise, keep quiet. No reason to incite the crowd.
                                You didn’t know the right neighborhoods. Trust me

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X