X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the 01's team has how many commits
    The 02's are a daddy coach team and 5 D1 commits is probably a stretch unless you have new recruits coming
    the 03 team is a daddy coach team
    04 is not a daddy coach team but heavily influenced by a daddy that RECRUITS from West Pines
    05/06/07 way to young to determine future results
    Thanks dad for telling us how great Sunrise is. If those are the ethics and morals taught by the club I am surprised any college wants players from there. Coaches care about character as much as on field talent.

Comment

the 01's team has how many commits
      The 02's are a daddy coach team and 5 D1 commits is probably a stretch unless you have new recruits coming
      the 03 team is a daddy coach team
      04 is not a daddy coach team but heavily influenced by a daddy that RECRUITS from West Pines
      05/06/07 way to young to determine future results
      Personally, I'm loving how self proclaimed daddy-scout is predicting D1 recruits from a bunch of 11, 13 & 14 year olds. Hahaha

I wouldn't be surprised if half those girls quit playing soccer before they turned 18.

Delusional soccer parents, gotta love 'em.

Comment

Have you watched a women’s college game? Is that what you call develop? I think that’s why ecnl and now GDA are gaining steam. For people who played soccer their whole lives , know that it can’t be this bad forever. Even if they are girls

What is your point? US soccer is a women's game after all.

Comment

"Have you watched a women’s college game? Is that what you call develop? I think that’s why ecnl and now GDA are gaining steam. For people who played soccer their whole lives , know that it can’t be this bad forever. Even if they are girls"

"What is your point? US soccer is a women's game after all"

I believe they are saying that the US men's soccer is so much better to watch than the US women's soccer. You know, that USA men's team that will be getting tee times during the summer because they can't even qualify for the World Cup! Yep, we'd all rather watch that worthless bunch of men play soccer instead of the #1 rated women's team in the world!

Comment

"Have you watched a women’s college game? Is that what you call develop? I think that’s why ecnl and now GDA are gaining steam. For people who played soccer their whole lives , know that it can’t be this bad forever. Even if they are girls"

"What is your point? US soccer is a women's game after all"

I believe they are saying that the US men's soccer is so much better to watch than the US women's soccer. You know, that USA men's team that will be getting tee times during the summer because they can't even qualify for the World Cup! Yep, we'd all rather watch that worthless bunch of men play soccer instead of the #1 rated women's team in the world!
            Then they must also enjoy watching the Cleveland Browns, Charlotte Bobcats and the Pittsburgh Pirates. Most Americans love winner and if the soccer zealots and purists want rant about grown men who fall to the ground feigning injury every other play, so be it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X