Stars south shore!!! Finally a good club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t believe she got hired at Stars, do they not know she was at the center of the Scorpions East region pitfall?!?! Good luck with that!!

Comment

So DG must have started this thread! Comical!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I can’t believe she got hired at Stars, do they not know she was at the center of the Scorpions East region pitfall?!?! Good luck with that!!
        So looks all stars is hoping to do is bring players over from scorps with the hire of DG.
        Just like NEFC did last year with hiring FI.
        I guess it works but if the teams weren't strong with scorps under the same coaching how are they going to be better at stars?

Comment

Yeah FI took all the good players so she would only be bringing over C and D type players, no one’s gonna want to touch that with a ten foot pole!

Comment

Not to mention she’s not a stellar coach

Comment

It will Flop bigly.
              Can’t everyone just develop their own players and stop recruiting full teams.
              Bunch of money grubbing wankers.

Comment

Damn!! club coaches are so shady! More so than car salesmen!!!

Comment

So now we have NEFC, GPS, and STARS all out of Union Point...ridiculous! Not to mention STARS South about 20 minutes down rte.18. What exactly are they thinking?!

Comment

So now we have NEFC, GPS, and STARS all out of Union Point...ridiculous! Not to mention STARS South about 20 minutes down rte.18. What exactly are they thinking?!
                    NEFC trains there once a week, I wouldn't say they are out of there. Nice facility though

Comment

DG was kicked to the curb by Scorpions...looks like she will continue to have RD by her side to hold her hand and help her along through life!

Comment

DG was kicked to the curb by Scorpions...looks like she will continue to have RD by her side to hold her hand and help her along through life!
                        whos RD?

Comment

Her assistant director.

Comment

Considering how well they did at Scorpions I can see why Stars would want to bring on such well established coaches in the region

Comment

Considering how well they did at Scorpions I can see why Stars would want to bring on such well established coaches in the region
                              Her best opportunity is to pull from her former club SSS, they have 5 07 teams, but after the AP none of them are competitive. 3 "Elite" teams that should be ripe for the picking. It will all be uphill though with the competition. I don't know how Scorps stay afloat.

Comment

Hopefully you’re being sarcastic! She absolutely self destructed at Scorpions. She was like a wrecking ball!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X