Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure that is the best move for her. At Sunrise, she is the most important player and is featured. At Weston she will just have to blend in. No way TM features her. She will have to play within the system. Just sayin.
    If she earns the play time she will get it. She is a true striker that our team is missing. I do hope she joins us. She would earn that starting position quickly.

Even in ODP she is a stand out. So her getting featured won’t be an issue.

Comment

Ask the parents of the players that are leaving Weston why they are leaving. They speak the truth.
      Lmao why not ask the ones that stayed, are you saying they would lie? it is a larger number staying than leaving.

Comment

This is up there with some of the stupidest crap on TS.

If a player wants to be elite, then they need to play with against the best players possible, PERIOD. Especially, at this age. Practicing with the best players possible is a huge developmental advantage.

Featured player? Who cares? Very few kids this age are getting serious offers from schools anyway.

Give me a break...they are way way better off learning how to compete for playing time, compete for a position, and compete to be "featured." If they cant hack it, or don't want to work for it...can always go back to being the big fish in small pond.
        Like I said. She gone. Good luck to her. Time will tell if they made the right decision.

Comment

Lmao why not ask the ones that stayed, are you saying they would lie? it is a larger number staying than leaving.
          The ones that are staying haven’t been there as long for the most part. Some have for sure. But just ask why they are leaving. Of course the ones that are staying would say anything to get her on they team. They will say only good things. But ask the ones that are leaving. They have no agenda.

Comment

Like I said. She gone. Good luck to her. Time will tell if they made the right decision.
            $5k a year on the low end. No thanks. More than the cost of a Florida prepaid plan if you add up the next 5 years.

Comment

State Cup 2005G

not bad for south florida. my daughter plays on one of these teams, im very proud depite the fact that only one will win on sunday. wish there was a way we could work together the way other areas join up to be more of a regional powerhouse.

Camacho
              Ziegler
              Tuffin
              Crawford

Make it happen
              Yes, let’s join the clubs as long as my little Mia and my little Messi are picked fotmrbthe top team!

Moronic proposals. Yeah, lets trade 12 teams for 3 good teams, and the rest of kids go do XBox.

Comment

$5k a year on the low end. No thanks. More than the cost of a Florida prepaid plan if you add up the next 5 years.
                This in a nutshell is why I will never take my kid to a DA or ECNL team. #1 they are girls and have no shot making millions playing soccer. #2 my kid is playing because she loves the sport and for a scholarship so why pay $5k-$8k all in per year when that would more than cover the cost of going to a university. Doesn’t make any sense at all. This is just a money grab by US soccer and ecnl and they know it (especially on the girls side).

Comment

This in a nutshell is why I will never take my kid to a DA or ECNL team. #1 they are girls and have no shot making millions playing soccer. #2 my kid is playing because she loves the sport and for a scholarship so why pay $5k-$8k all in per year when that would more than cover the cost of going to a university. Doesn’t make any sense at all. This is just a money grab by US soccer and ecnl and they know it (especially on the girls side).
                  What the f r u talking about, I just paid 1700 for a 10 month season at bu. That’s it , no tourney fees , referee fees , or city fees. Travel isn’t that bad

Comment

What the f r u talking about, I just paid 1700 for a 10 month season at bu. That’s it , no tourney fees , referee fees , or city fees. Travel isn’t that bad
                    Don't confuse him with facts...he's on a roll.

Comment

Ha!!!! All you have to do is use google to find the real all in costs. Not hard.

Comment

my kid plays DA and paid way less than that, on the other hand, my nephew plays for la acadamia and my friends kid for European soccer club and spent way more than that to play a dozen dumb tournaments that will NEVER, EVER, EVER ,EVER get them a scholarship. do the math playa

Comment

Don't confuse him with facts...he's on a roll.
                          My older kid is in DA and I can tell you he is not too far off with everything included. I know other parents who are over $7k because they travel with their kid. One trip can cost over $1k easily.

Comment

my kid plays DA and paid way less than that, on the other hand, my nephew plays for la acadamia and my friends kid for European soccer club and spent way more than that to play a dozen dumb tournaments that will NEVER, EVER, EVER ,EVER get them a scholarship. do the math playa
                            All you have to do is go to some da and ecnl club websites and look in their faq sections, most estimate around $5k with travel (not including parents).

Comment

how much does 12 tournaments cost local clubs

Comment

All you have to do is go to some da and ecnl club websites and look in their faq sections, most estimate around $5k with travel (not including parents).
                                I am at Weston and we aren’t in da yet but we are going to Colorado and if we win state cup we go on another out of state trip. That alone would cost over $3k conservatively so I agree with this. I can easily see how this is correct. But I wouldn’t change it. Great experience.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X