X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wellington/Weston/Sunrise/Westpines - 2005G

State Cup 2005G

not bad for south florida. my daughter plays on one of these teams, im very proud depite the fact that only one will win on sunday. wish there was a way we could work together the way other areas join up to be more of a regional powerhouse.

Camacho
    Ziegler
    Tuffin
    Crawford

Make it happen

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    State Cup 2005G

not bad for south florida. my daughter plays on one of these teams, im very proud depite the fact that only one will win on sunday. wish there was a way we could work together the way other areas join up to be more of a regional powerhouse.

Camacho
    Ziegler
    Tuffin
    Crawford

Make it happen

Conceptually....all these teams should be funneling players into the DA system. That's how it's supposed to work, but...obviuosly it's also the same reason it actually doesn't work in practice.

Comment

State Cup 2005G

Camacho
      Ziegler
      Tuffin
      Crawford

Make it happen
      Agree! No brainer regarding Ziegler, Camacho and Tuffin .

Comment

State Cup 2005G

Camacho
        Ziegler
        Tuffin
        Crawford

Make it happen
        Ziegler tried with West Pines but the Jamaican's revolted and the result is what you see today at West Pines. The inmates running the asylum.

Comment

i wished it would work. top team GDA, second team ENCL, third team state cup. it would be so nice.

Comment

i wished it would work. top team GDA, second team ENCL, third team state cup. it would be so nice.
            Plus 12 full-length fields

Comment

State Cup 2005G

Camacho
              Ziegler
              Tuffin
              Crawford

Make it happen
              These guys will never do it, but the parents can. Not sure if true or not, but I heard sunrise's best player was at the weston tryouts and will be playing with their 05 da next year. This team just becomes even stronger next year.

Comment

she gone fa sho

Comment

Camacho is trying to keep her

Comment

Camacho is trying to keep her
                    She is gone.

Comment

She is gone.
                      Not sure that is the best move for her. At Sunrise, she is the most important player and is featured. At Weston she will just have to blend in. No way TM features her. She will have to play within the system. Just sayin.

Comment

u right, but u wrong.

Comment

Not sure that is the best move for her. At Sunrise, she is the most important player and is featured. At Weston she will just have to blend in. No way TM features her. She will have to play within the system. Just sayin.
                          She probably wants to be in DA and that is fine but I agree with you that she will be constrained somewhat by the system. But DA is DA and sunrise doesn’t have it. They do have better success in getting girls to college though. Both good clubs. Can’t go wrong.

Comment

u right, but u wrong.
                            Ask the parents of the players that are leaving Weston why they are leaving. They speak the truth.

Comment

This is up there with some of the stupidest crap on TS.

If a player wants to be elite, then they need to play with against the best players possible, PERIOD. Especially, at this age. Practicing with the best players possible is a huge developmental advantage.

Featured player? Who cares? Very few kids this age are getting serious offers from schools anyway.

Give me a break...they are way way better off learning how to compete for playing time, compete for a position, and compete to be "featured." If they cant hack it, or don't want to work for it...can always go back to being the big fish in small pond.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X