Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Mass City has a good enough team in one age group, it can certainly get an NPL B spot, just like any other team. There ate lots of satellite, or regional teams currently playing NPL, even if the central/mothership team isn't, so it won't be different for Mass City. May need to take a season (year?) to prove themselves a top team in NEP Premiership first, but it's definitely possible. Individual players could jump in right away, but they'd need to travel to Epping most likely.
    So basically if I play for Ma city I would have to travel to NH to play NPL for a year and then if a team is good enough in mass to get in then they have their own team?

Comment

So basically if I play for Ma city I would have to travel to NH to play NPL for a year and then if a team is good enough in mass to get in then they have their own team?
      People from down there never want to venture out of the South Shore because they might have to deal with black or brown people. They don't do well with that.

Comment

People from down there never want to venture out of the South Shore because they might have to deal with black or brown people. They don't do well with that.
        Wrong

Comment

wow....no one cares about Mass City. this thread is painful

Comment

Wrong
            I can count the people of color in Scituate and Cohasset on one hand and never even get to my thumb.

Comment

I can count the people of color in Scituate and Cohasset on one hand and never even get to my thumb.
              So this means...? You believe these residents don't like people of color? Again, wrong. And I don't live in either.

Comment

So this means...? You believe these residents don't like people of color? Again, wrong. And I don't live in either.
                Seems pretty accurate to me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X