Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is YOUR job to make them a better person.
    It is his job to teach them soccer.
    It is their job to become a better player
    Along with bashing coaches for the failure of the kid with no ability to become a player, when did it become fashionable to critique people making skills?
    5hrs a week versus 30 for school teachers. Who’s more important?
    And it is still the job of the parent.
    (Who won’t let their kid play in temps above 80*)

Comment

Not for nothing but I’m not bashing his abilities. I’m bashing the person. Total dlck

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2333152]Not for nothing but I’m not bashing his abilities. I’m bashing the person. Total dlck[/QUOTE

Why so?

Comment

Failing at Stars really? You call winning a State Cup failing?

Comment

correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that the game, Shawn, where you had 18 on the sideline and 6 girls got 0 minutes of PT?

Comment

correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that the game, Shawn, where you had 18 on the sideline and 6 girls got 0 minutes of PT?
              And screamed to no end at the kids when the lost to PDA?

Comment

What a joke this club is becoming........steal players coaches etc but when this happened to them watch out unreal

Comment

Stars didnt even enter their top team in the age group. B team winning B level competition. Congrats shawn

Comment

And kids crying getting their medals. Guy has NO idea about soccer or how to work with kids.

Comment

And kids crying getting their medals. Guy has NO idea about soccer or how to work with kids.
                      Yet people sign their children up for their program.

Comment

Stars didnt even enter their top team in the age group. B team winning B level competition. Congrats shawn
                        No dog in this fight, but they beat SSS and FC Boston ECNL (who beat NEFC). Who exactly would the A level competition be?

Comment

No dog in this fight, but they beat SSS and FC Boston ECNL (who beat NEFC). Who exactly would the A level competition be?
                          Their own A team (ECNL).

Comment

That was last year. What teams did he get this year.

Comment

That was last year. What teams did he get this year.
                              AFAIK he is coaching younger kids this year - younger than 05s.

Comment

AFAIK he is coaching younger kids this year - younger than 05s.
                                Making sure to cover up that DA tatoo. 😂😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X