Scorpions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then ur daughter obviously doesn’t play for the Scorpions, they can’t seem to win a single game which is why they got the boot from NPL! I guess u got that much going for her!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Then ur daughter obviously doesn’t play for the Scorpions, they can’t seem to win a single game which is why they got the boot from NPL! I guess u got that much going for her!!!!
      Serious question.... do scorps even exist at this age group. Can't find them in any league

Comment

It’s is known fact that NEP/NPL (as it’s known now), is a lot stronger than the Northeast NPL. And there is no reason Northeast should even run an NPL league at U12 age group anyway. NEP/NPL stopped, and doesn’t start until U13.

Comment

They do exist in the NEP somewhere way down in the league 1 or 2 divisions, something like that. Pathetic!!

Comment

Speaking of the east region.

Comment

Currently in 4th of the South Premeirship.
              http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=12

Also they did not get the boot but keeping making stuff up to make you feel good about 11 and 12 year old players.

Comment

You obviously don’t know what your talking about....they got the boot from the NPL so yes now they had to move to the regular NEP division. Maybe u should do some research before u open your mouth!

Comment

As a parent on the team we requested not to play in the spring. The league was voluntary to do. Clubs could but none to two teams. Unfortunately you have no idea what you are talking about because you are not part of the team/club or you would be more informed. Post what you want put your information is incorrect.

Comment

I hope you all had the pleasure of seeing their promotional video. Must have spent lots of time on that with their crack staff. They actually misspelled words in the video. Keep being you guys and showing how attentive you are details.

Comment

I hope you all had the pleasure of seeing their promotional video. Must have spent lots of time on that with their crack staff. They actually misspelled words in the video. Keep being you guys and showing how attentive you are details.
                      If you don't like a club why would you watch a video of said club?

Comment

If you don't like a club why would you watch a video of said club?
                        Because it is comical to see how inept they are.

Comment

As a parent on the team we requested not to play in the spring. The league was voluntary to do. Clubs could but none to two teams. Unfortunately you have no idea what you are talking about because you are not part of the team/club or you would be more informed. Post what you want put your information is incorrect.
                          I think this might be right, but let me know. There were 2 Scorpions '06 teams in the Northeast Girls NPL in the fall, blue and white. The blue team was competitive, looks like a lot of ties, one win, while the white team was clearly misplaced in this league. Makes sense to drop back down to NEP, where they are getting plenty of competition without the travel. They are now in the NEP Premiership1 for the spring and look to be competitive.

On paper, and with very little data to go on, it's possible the blue team is better off in the Northeast Girls NPL. They beat the NEFC NPL team at the very beginning of the fall season (just one game, I know), so would probably be in the top 3 of the NEP Premiership bracket, with maybe two really competitive games. In the Northeast NPL, they are struggling to win, but still competitive with most of the teams. They will most likely improve faster with the tougher competition, but the travel is a trade-off.

Comment

Yes the video was hilarious! Ouch! I can’t believ your admitting to being a Scorpions club member! Well at least u have some brains to pull your team out then when they can win a single game! Must be the fantastic coaching!

Comment

I’m surprised DG went for that! She’s so full of herself yet so incompetent!

Comment

I’m surprised DG went for that! She’s so full of herself yet so incompetent!

In my opinion whoever wrote this is incompetent. I don't understand, why waste time to bash on other people especially coaches? Being a youth coach is a huge responsibility and I'm happy to see such great coaches but most important good people that step up to that career. Working with kids is a gift and its not for everybody. AND PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS "YOUTH SOCCER" not the World Cup. Soccer is more than a sport, it helps every kid develop self confidence, make friends and learn valuable life lessons.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X