X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enough said!
    If you’re The Best Team in Fla., you better win State Cup .. or half your team will leave to FC Prime.

Comment

Enough said!
      you guys sound like a bag of d!cks. weston is better, but under performs against west pines and sunrise. sunrise plays hard, west pines is not a bad team. west pines uses one u10 player named juju thats a beast, weston will be after her heavily. then they use one u11 girl from jeff ayums team, she plays well. the girls that have tied weston twice are mostly their players. all the other guest players used have not really made a difference

you guys are embarrassing to southwest broward county. Weston, shut the f u c k up and win state cup the way we are supposed to.

west pines keep developing players for weston to try to steal, since they dont develop d i c k over here

sunrise, keep trying to steal from both groups by having secret tryouts when you are not supposed to.

my daughter plays for tim this year, i believe he is leaving next year, i also will have daughter tryout for west pines, sunrise and fc prime, because i am not confidant in westons coaching for next year.

Comment

you guys sound like a bag of d!cks. weston is better, but under performs against west pines and sunrise. sunrise plays hard, west pines is not a bad team. west pines uses one u10 player named juju thats a beast, weston will be after her heavily. then they use one u11 girl from jeff ayums team, she plays well. the girls that have tied weston twice are mostly their players. all the other guest players used have not really made a difference

you guys are embarrassing to southwest broward county. Weston, shut the f u c k up and win state cup the way we are supposed to.

west pines keep developing players for weston to try to steal, since they dont develop d i c k over here

sunrise, keep trying to steal from both groups by having secret tryouts when you are not supposed to.

my daughter plays for tim this year, i believe he is leaving next year, i also will have daughter tryout for west pines, sunrise and fc prime, because i am not confidant in westons coaching for next year.
        We need more REAL people like you in this chat!

BTW... Weston is lucky that FC prime is in the HOOD; if they were out West, Weston is toast!

Comment

We need more REAL people like you in this chat!

BTW... Weston is lucky that FC prime is in the HOOD; if they were out West, Weston is toast!
          Then, why doesn't FC Prime cut an affiliate deal with Miramar and West Pines and move the whole thing out West??

Comment

1. Camacho runs his club as a sole method of income generating. Sunrise is a for profit business. They have no aspirations of domination. They only care about the bottom line.

2. West Pines leadership has not made it a point of emphasis to expand. They have a lot of cleaning up in their own club to want to grow. Brian Tuffin is a business man, it dosent make sense to grow when you are not ready. I respect that.

3. Alvin at Miramar will listen to expansion, but he himself, has a weak club. He might be a little too stubborn to accept a lesser role and merge with anyone. There is no way that new club will fly Miramar flag, so essentially, he will be folding up Miramar to enhance another club. Not sure his Caribbean pride will allow that to occur.

This is the state of southwest broward soccer. If those three clubs would think of the children first, this is a no brainer. Westons biggest fear is having these three gentlemen deciding to work together.

Something like this, will truly make things interesting. Maybe Alan Hough is the man to put this all together, But based on everything i read here, he is as flawed as the others. So parity is what we will have to get used to. The vultures will tear a our children flesh as we all deliver a bastardized product getting manhandled at most national level tournaments by unified clubs from Texas, California, Georgia and Illinois.

Regards,
            Concerned Parent

(mic drop)

Comment

1. Camacho runs his club as a sole method of income generating. Sunrise is a for profit business. They have no aspirations of domination. They only care about the bottom line.

2. West Pines leadership has not made it a point of emphasis to expand. They have a lot of cleaning up in their own club to want to grow. Brian Tuffin is a business man, it dosent make sense to grow when you are not ready. I respect that.

3. Alvin at Miramar will listen to expansion, but he himself, has a weak club. He might be a little too stubborn to accept a lesser role and merge with anyone. There is no way that new club will fly Miramar flag, so essentially, he will be folding up Miramar to enhance another club. Not sure his Caribbean pride will allow that to occur.

This is the state of southwest broward soccer. If those three clubs would think of the children first, this is a no brainer. Westons biggest fear is having these three gentlemen deciding to work together.

Something like this, will truly make things interesting. Maybe Alan Hough is the man to put this all together, But based on everything i read here, he is as flawed as the others. So parity is what we will have to get used to. The vultures will tear a our children flesh as we all deliver a bastardized product getting manhandled at most national level tournaments by unified clubs from Texas, California, Georgia and Illinois.

Regards,
              Concerned Parent

(mic drop)
              Excellent analysis ! Agree that a Sunrise-West Pines-Miramar union under the ECNL umbrella is a Game Changer

Comment

dang. u right.

Comment

The coach from USF coaches my daughters team. I’d our girls up against anybody.
                  Denise is a tremendous coach and her TBU team is excellent.

With that said, just as she left one program for a top league at another club, so will she soon leave TBU. Past actions indicate future behavior. And yes, she will take some of her current roster with her as she did in the past.

ECNL is now second tier. That’s the fact. She’s a college coach and wants first hand access to the top players and competition.

College coaches care about winning only. It’s a business. That’s why there are so many foreigners on her college team.

The top girl’s league is without a question now the USWNT DA system. That’s IMG and WFF on the central west coast.

Good luck to you.

Comment

Excellent analysis ! Agree that a Sunrise-West Pines-Miramar union under the ECNL umbrella is a Game Changer
                    Sunrise should done that instead of helping Weston survive their GDA

Comment

Denise is a tremendous coach and her TBU team is excellent.

With that said, just as she left one program for a top league at another club, so will she soon leave TBU. Past actions indicate future behavior. And yes, she will take some of her current roster with her as she did in the past.

ECNL is now second tier. That’s the fact. She’s a college coach and wants first hand access to the top players and competition.

College coaches care about winning only. It’s a business. That’s why there are so many foreigners on her college team.

The top girl’s league is without a question now the USWNT DA system. That’s IMG and WFF on the central west coast.

Good luck to you.
                      Top girl programs in the COUNTRY not central west coast of Florida have jumped ship because they have seen the flaws in GDA. Until GDA is fixed, it is not even close to being tier 1 of anything, only another top option. WFF and IMG aren't sh!t so to say you are in ussocer gda is all they have to brag about. Good luck to you as well

Comment

Top girl programs in the COUNTRY not central west coast of Florida have jumped ship because they have seen the flaws in GDA. Until GDA is fixed, it is not even close to being tier 1 of anything, only another top option. WFF and IMG aren't sh!t so to say you are in ussocer gda is all they have to brag about. Good luck to you as well
                        The clubs that left GDA were geographically handicapped by their conference and needed to take flights to their games (Michigan Hawks v Shattuck St Mary’s which is in Minnesota). Three of the defections were all from this conference (Indiana Fire, Eclipse, and the Hawks). This does not signal the fall of DA but is very bad for that geographical area of the country. In my opinion the conference should have been more aligned with an Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois focus. Not sure US soccer will be able to reclaim this portion of the country, which is interesting since US Soccer is headquartered in Chicago, but is hardly a sign that the DA system is failing. They just needed some Columbus and Cleveland clubs instead of Minnesota which would have balanced the travel out.

Comment

The NCAA can't get the rankings in college football correct and you want to try to rank 12 year old soccer teams?

Comment

Did Orlando City and TBU participate in state cup

Comment

Weston 05 girls have a great overall team , no stars , great team , if they stay together watch out GDA

Comment

Weston 05 girls have a great overall team , no stars , great team , if they stay together watch out GDA
                                Their best players have already signed with Prime.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X