Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, and Americans need to remember that this is an “ intelligence investigation” regarding matters of “ National Security “ . No crime has been indicated , lives have been destroyed, many others facing massive legal bills , and the Democrtrats will let nearly anyone and everyone sneak across the border and stay. Isn’t 10 million illegals an invasion ? What about National Security ? Besides spend $ 40,000 on Facebook, what have the Russians done compared to Mexico ?
    The Mexicans are coming, the Mexicans are coming

Lawn and cleaning people aren't a national security risk.

Comment

The Mexicans are coming, the Mexicans are coming

Lawn and cleaning people aren't a national security risk.
      How racist is that? Mexicans are only landscapers and cleaners?

Wow you liberals really are rough on those outside the country club, huh?

Comment

Whatever their profession they aren't national security risk. Kinda like Canadians

Comment

DT is forever married to that ridiculous birther conspiracy theory. Racist to be sure but probably not as racist as he had to pretend to be get elected.

Comment

Whatever their profession they aren't national security risk. Kinda like Canadians
            Ms 13 ever hear of them- what about 90% of drugs that come across the southern border
            Mexican mafia
            Do any of those things negatively affect life in America? Then that's a national security crisis
            I guess you support drug use and human trafficking who knew libs support such things

Comment

DT is forever married to that ridiculous birther conspiracy theory. Racist to be sure but probably not as racist as he had to pretend to be get elected.
              Had a convo the other day with a uber lib who claimed Trump was a racist because he was trying to erase obamas legacy
              I disagreed as Trump is Obamas legacy- only an inept passive leader like Obama could convince the country that Trump was an actual need
              Funny thing is later mr uber lib actually sought me out to agree- must have tasted bitter but at least he was an honest man

Comment

so you are in favor of deporting every illegal alien? you have no sympathy and they all broke the law
                as far as trump- so far there have been no indictments for anything related to the actual collusion BS
                Flynn is a suspect process crime that the investigator doesn't believe
                Manafort is a 10 year old beef about stuff in the Ukraine
                page and carter are also process crimes

the actual crime here is the former Admin surveilling the opposition parties Campaign and subsequent acts to undermine a duly elected President- a soft coup if you will
                that is and always has n
                been the threat to our democracy
                a day of reckoning for Comey and Brennan is coming soon to a theatre near you

Brennan is getting desperate
                He is already caught in a perjury trap and now with Trump demanding DOJ look into the spy deal the plan is unwinding and it will all land at Brennan and clappers feet
                Maybe those are the guys that gave Comey his assignment
                Interesting times, we might actually get a sedition charge or 2

Comment

Had a convo the other day with a uber lib who claimed Trump was a racist because he was trying to erase obamas legacy
                  I disagreed as Trump is Obamas legacy- only an inept passive leader like Obama could convince the country that Trump was an actual need
                  Funny thing is later mr uber lib actually sought me out to agree- must have tasted bitter but at least he was an honest man
                  I claim he is racist because he is a racist. He made a huge play to get racist people to vote for him with his unforgivable birther nonsense. That is the explanation for his birther behavior and you are well aware of it unless you are much more stupid than your posts would indicate.

Comment

I claim he is racist because he is a racist. He made a huge play to get racist people to vote for him with his unforgivable birther nonsense. That is the explanation for his birther behavior and you are well aware of it unless you are much more stupid than your posts would indicate.
                    the birther thing isnt about race-he could have claimed he was born in England, holland etc..
                    we aslo dont have laws against people of color winning public office
                    but you know all that or are you more stupid than your post suggests

Comment

Ms 13 ever hear of them- what about 90% of drugs that come across the southern border
                      Mexican mafia
                      Do any of those things negatively affect life in America? Then that's a national security crisis
                      I guess you support drug use and human trafficking who knew libs support such things
                      MS 13 is a very small a lose "organization" if you can even call it that. Like most gang violence it tends to be gang on gang violence, not impacting "average" Americans. Yes a problem, but meanwhile we have US kids shooting classmates in high schools.

Comment

the birther thing isnt about race-he could have claimed he was born in England, holland etc..
                        we aslo dont have laws against people of color winning public office
                        but you know all that or are you more stupid than your post suggests

If DT was to write “ I’m a Racist” across his head you’d quickly want it erased because you wouldn’t want folks to know you’re a supporter of a Racist.
                        A Racist will always deny there are. Even the KKK claims its mission is all about white rights but never Racism. So yeah you are more stupid than we thought and like all Trumpsters very deep into DTs Arse.

Comment

If DT was to write “ I’m a Racist” across his head you’d quickly want it erased because you wouldn’t want folks to know you’re a supporter of a Racist.
                          A Racist will always deny there are. Even the KKK claims its mission is all about white rights but never Racism. So yeah you are more stupid than we thought and like all Trumpsters very deep into DTs Arse.
                          are you a racist? remember you said racists will always deny it try an answer the question and roll around with that for a while

if DT said he was a racist i would take him at his word . i actually listen when people talk and usually take people at their word unless they have proven untrustworthy
                          when Kameni says he wants to wipe Israel off the map -i believe he does want that

Comment

MS 13 is a very small a lose "organization" if you can even call it that. Like most gang violence it tends to be gang on gang violence, not impacting "average" Americans. Yes a problem, but meanwhile we have US kids shooting classmates in high schools.
                            And 99.99% of Americans had no idea what MS 13 was because it didn’t have no impact on the 99.99% of Americans , But Once the Long Island Fox group led by Hannity brought it up to Orange man he swooped in.
                            If Hannity was to complain about Old ladies driving slow In Long Island it wouldn’t take long for Fuktard to initiate a Long Island Federal campaign to speed up old ladies driving too slow.

Comment

Absolutely. The birther stuff is racist dog-whistle stuff at its finest. Same with Trump's comments that there's no way Obama would have gone to Harvard if he weren't black.

Comment

And 99.99% of Americans had no idea what MS 13 was because it didn’t have no impact on the 99.99% of Americans , But Once the Long Island Fox group led by Hannity brought it up to Orange man he swooped in.
                                If Hannity was to complain about Old ladies driving slow In Long Island it wouldn’t take long for Fuktard to initiate a Long Island Federal campaign to speed up old ladies driving too slow.
                                Hannity whispered it into his ear during their nightly pillow talk conversations.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X