Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Empire & LISC are true dogs. Didn’t play Washington, and NYSC & PA Classics are a bit stronger in some age groups.

Over in the ECNL, you guys get to go beat up Continental, World Class, FC Bucks, Match Fit and Albertson in most age groups.

Both teams have dogs and bottom feeders, and it sucks to travel to win easily. But don’t mock one league for it, without mocking the other.
    Think the extreme blow outs reside in greater number in the gda this year. Don't care which league is better or worse but gda seems to have more extreme differences in competitive level.

Comment

Think the extreme blow outs reside in greater number in the gda this year. Don't care which league is better or worse but gda seems to have more extreme differences in competitive level.
      The biggest blowouts for DA have been with U18/U19 BBA team (especially since spring season started). That team is the 4th seed in the country right now, so a bit out an outlier, and throw off the curve. Take them out, and the games have been much more competitive in general.

Comment

Empire & LISC are true dogs. Didn’t play Washington, and NYSC & PA Classics are a bit stronger in some age groups.

Over in the ECNL, you guys get to go beat up Continental, World Class, FC Bucks, Match Fit and Albertson in most age groups.

Both teams have dogs and bottom feeders, and it sucks to travel to win easily. But don’t mock one league for it, without mocking the other.
        Not OP but Look if it was up to me and I had a magic wond there would be no reason to leave NE for all our age groups. Start a NE region league consisting of the top 7-8 clubs in every age group and we are all friends again in MA. If I’m wrong then call me out. DOC’s / coaches need not reply.

Comment

Not OP but Look if it was up to me and I had a magic wond there would be no reason to leave NE for all our age groups. Start a NE region league consisting of the top 7-8 clubs in every age group and we are all friends again in MA. If I’m wrong then call me out. DOC’s / coaches need not reply.
          New England NPL has this structure. Wish we could just put all the top teams in there and call it a day.

Comment

New England NPL has this structure. Wish we could just put all the top teams in there and call it a day.
            Yes but please relegate clubs who don’t perform. The team based NPL is the best thing going right now. I would propose dropping the bottom 2 teams though.

Comment

Yes but please relegate clubs who don’t perform. The team based NPL is the best thing going right now. I would propose dropping the bottom 2 teams though.
              Yes, yes, yes, please for the love of Gawd yes. Seems like there's 2 really good teams, 2 absolutely horrible teams, and 4 in the middle usually.

Relegate the crap and bring up some good. I really don't want to drive to drop 8 on a bunch of kids who are out of their element. Svcks for all.

Comment

Edits in bold.
                Pretty funny, although the Boston Breakers Academy is alive and well, and will get stronger next year with the additions.

Comment

Point now proven by editor guy.

Pretty funny, although the Boston Breakers Academy is alive and well, and will get stronger next year with the additions.

Comment

Point now proven by editor guy.
                    \

When will the breakers name be gone

Comment

\

When will the breakers name be gone
                      The Boston Breakers Academy will be alive and well next year.

Comment

The Boston Breakers Academy will be alive and well next year.
                        Because it makes money and NEFC cant get into the leagues without it. simple really.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X