Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

President Trump is Great for Soccer!

Listen up snowflakes...Trump is great for soccer. Infrastructure may mean soccer fields on every corner. Viva Trump!!!

Oh this thread isn't going to generate a bunch of discussion. /s

Comment

it's going to be so great

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Listen up snowflakes...Trump is great for soccer. Infrastructure may mean soccer fields on every corner. Viva Trump!!!
        Can't be worse than the Timbers have been...

Comment

Oregon Ecnl...going to make soccer great again.....

Ahhahahahahajajahahahahahajjajajaja

It's so funny that people believe them both.

Comment

Sooooooo many precious little soccer snowflakes in Portland right now. So many special unique and sorrowful tiny widdle flakes of NW snow.

Comment

Playing ECNL was Melanias "in" to getting a college diploma.

Comment

Yes that fake architecture degree she earned

Comment

She looks a lot better in a dress than Bill does. At least to some of us. To the rest, well, you boys have fun.

Comment

Go trump soccer machine go

I am with him!!!! Yeaaaah! Trump rules! Winners rule losers.....well, the throw little temper tantrums and march about nothing. Go hippy portland snowflakes go!! Soccer, like everything else will now be so much better with the trump. Be lieve it.

Comment

Wow....Just wow.

Comment

Whatever the Beloved Leader says, I believe. And the score in my snowflake's game is what I say it is not what that loser 'expert' (quote) running around the field in a yellow shirt says it is. 'alternative scores' are just as valid, in fact more valid.

Comment

Whatever the Beloved Leader says, I believe. And the score in my snowflake's game is what I say it is not what that loser 'expert' (quote) running around the field in a yellow shirt says it is. 'alternative scores' are just as valid, in fact more valid.
                          Typical over important Libby snowflake response. Thank God you have CNN to spoon feed you sound bites for conversation....Without them ..dear lord....You'd have to think for yourself. Not on your watch!!! Feed snowflake....Feed from the trough of CNN...Eat. feed young flake.....Feed !!

Comment

She looks a lot better in a dress than Bill does. At least to some of us. To the rest, well, you boys have fun.
                            And she doesn't make the yoga pants makers rethink that lifetime snap back guarantee the way that Amy Schumer does.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1976591]And she doesn't make the yoga pants makers rethink that lifetime snap back guarantee the way that Amy Schumer does.[/QUOTE

Yawn

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X