Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon 2020 and 2021 Commits List?

Can anyone tell me where online I can find the commits list for the current 2020 and 2021 class? We are moving to the Portland area this summer from Idaho and I have a current freshman daughter who wants to play in college. I would like to research clubs (and coaches) that have a history of helping players with college recruiting at all levels. Thank you.

Hi, I also wanted to add I'm not interested in win-loss arguments. Just which clubs help the most with college recruiting and which ones tend to have those most players who go on to play.

Comment

Fake post alert.

Comment

If you have a girl you have to get them to PCU or Woodburn. Hands down the best bets for college.

For boys, Thelo and PCU are the powerhouses for getting boys into top D1 colleges.

You are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Fake post alert.

Everyone knows that.

Comment

If you have a girl you have to get them to PCU or Woodburn. Hands down the best bets for college.

For boys, Thelo and PCU are the powerhouses for getting boys into top D1 colleges.

You are welcome.
            This is great information. So helpful.

Comment

If you’re serious Crossfire United ECNL or Thorns DA. Don’t listen to the haters.

Comment

You are welcome.
                Best places for kids that want to play college!

Comment

I can’t even count how many players from both genders Vantucky is sending to college. I know there is alot

Comment

You are welcome.
                    Great advice. One stop shop.

Comment

You are welcome.
                      Crossfire united and Woodburn are about the same level except crossfire might Bs you a bit.

Clackamas power rays are also the best club for girls.

For boys it’s thelo and pcu

Comment

CFC has better commits in our age group then fc poetland ecnl.

Says a lot.

Comment

You are welcome.
                          This is all you need to know. PCU is probably the best bet but either is great.

Comment

You are welcome.
                            I wish you hadn't shared this information here. Now club hoppers are going to start showing up looking for the next best thing. These are great clubs putting scores of kids into top colleges.

Comment

CFC has better commits in our age group then fc poetland ecnl.

Says a lot.
                              Which age groups?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X