Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sacred Heart ID clinic

This past weekend my daughter attended the clinic. Do they always take so many kids? I mean how does one evaluate properly. I went to first time slot. Was second time spot as busy?

Smaller schools like SHU need to draw a lot of people to these ID Clinics to hope to find 2 or 3 diamonds in the rough.

Comment

They are aiming for a 50 player ro$ter next year, so they need as many warm bodies as possible at the clinic$.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        This past weekend my daughter attended the clinic. Do they always take so many kids? I mean how does one evaluate properly. I went to first time slot. Was second time spot as busy?
        While they are looking for unicorns at these events, the primary reason for these is to supplement income of HC and ACs. They look for most of their talent at big events like ECNL or DA showcases (teams). Schools often have 2, 3, or even 4 of these per year .... do the math!

Comment

While they are looking for unicorns at these events, the primary reason for these is to supplement income of HC and ACs. They look for most of their talent at big events like ECNL or DA showcases (teams). Schools often have 2, 3, or even 4 of these per year .... do the math!
          Did any unicorns (lol) fly in?

Comment

My kid was at the afternoon session. There were about 40 kids there. Was told the morning one had fewer, so maybe 30? I’m actually glad they separated them into two different clinics. Imagine having 70 at one of them? My kid has been to ones like that. Impossible to evaluate.

Comment

Just grabbing some extra $$ for team events.

Comment

My kid was at the afternoon session. There were about 40 kids there. Was told the morning one had fewer, so maybe 30? I’m actually glad they separated them into two different clinics. Imagine having 70 at one of them? My kid has been to ones like that. Impossible to evaluate.
                Those numbers are normal/reasonable. Splitting the group actually gives a legit chance for exposure.

The issue with many of these camps is figuring out exactly how many kids they are actually targeting for each class. SHU has a huge roster so 2021 probably won't be a big class for them.

Comment

Those numbers are normal/reasonable. Splitting the group actually gives a legit chance for exposure.

The issue with many of these camps is figuring out exactly how many kids they are actually targeting for each class. SHU has a huge roster so 2021 probably won't be a big class for them.
                  Told at end of clinic by coach staff that he honored all the previous coaches recruits. That is why there is a huge roster. He also said those numbers will dwindle down with time. Figured to mention this statement. The entire incoming 2020 class was present in second clinic.

Comment

because SHU and Bobby V needs to make dough to build on that crappy road... your kid just bought a 1/5 share in a street sign. Congratulations

Comment

because SHU and Bobby V needs to make dough to build on that crappy road... your kid just bought a 1/5 share in a street sign. Congratulations
                      not the OP but why is it bad for them to attend an ID session. They are paying for it, who cares? Youre busting on them to make yourself feel better? such a man. by the looks of it, youre a cfc dad. remember that not everyone plays for a cheating club so some may just have to do ID clinics.

Comment

On the boys side most recruits do clinics. It is one way of making it clear to the coach that is recruiting you that the school really is one of your top choices. OP those numbers seem normal, to small, to me.

Comment

not the OP but why is it bad for them to attend an ID session. They are paying for it, who cares? Youre busting on them to make yourself feel better? such a man. by the looks of it, youre a cfc dad. remember that not everyone plays for a cheating club so some may just have to do ID clinics.
                          Boy are you Stu-pid! How could I be a CFC Dad? Heck, the whole 02 CFC team is going to SHU.

Comment

Boy are you Stu-pid! How could I be a CFC Dad? Heck, the whole 02 CFC team is going to SHU.
                            who's stupid, me for saying youre from CFC or you for putting down a kid for trying out at an ID session? Idiot!

Comment

who's stupid, me for saying youre from CFC or you for putting down a kid for trying out at an ID session? Idiot!
                              Let’s answer question #1. Yes, you’re stupid
                              #2. No, just the parent that wasted money because everyone knows they are a money grab and as you can see in my prior post. MM only takes CFC kids (just look at his roster).

BTW: you make me feel good with how stupid you are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X