Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance Showcase

I’m usually pretty critical when it comes to this alliance BS but I will say that this alliance showcase fits the level of player that we have here in Oregon. The alliance showcase has a good number of college coaches attending. Not only are the numbers good but they are coaches from colleges where 98% of our players fit ability wise. Kudos to the wreckers of youth soccer doing something good for the area.

I agree

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m usually pretty critical when it comes to this alliance BS but I will say that this alliance showcase fits the level of player that we have here in Oregon. The alliance showcase has a good number of college coaches attending. Not only are the numbers good but they are coaches from colleges where 98% of our players fit ability wise. Kudos to the wreckers of youth soccer doing something good for the area.
    This is a great showcase with the right focus

Comment

This is a great showcase with the right focus
      CU and FC should attend since their kids end up at many of these colleges. Jus sayin. Maybe they do.

Comment

CU and FC should attend since their kids end up at many of these colleges. Jus sayin. Maybe they do.
        All teams in this area fall under this level of play. All local teams minus the boys DA are recreational grassroots soccer. If you think otherwise you are incompetent. The schools that go to this showcase are a perfect fit for 99% of the players that attend.

Comment

100% agree with you especially with the crummy results from the 3 local teams that went and played in the watered down National League event in NC.
          The 3 teams, 1 in U15, 1 in U16 and 1 in U18 played 10 games between the 3 teams.
          As a group they went 0-9-1. As a group the scored a total of 2 goals in 10 games and had 24 goals against for this group.

Comment

100% agree with you especially with the crummy results from the 3 local teams that went and played in the watered down National League event in NC.
            The 3 teams, 1 in U15, 1 in U16 and 1 in U18 played 10 games between the 3 teams.
            As a group they went 0-9-1. As a group the scored a total of 2 goals in 10 games and had 24 goals against for this group.
            You missed 1 Oregon win. Turns out national league is tougher then regionals.

Comment

Timbers Alliance

CU and FC do send their team and the Alliance clubs send their team to other showcases. I don't think the alliance clubs get much out of the Timers that I can see, but if all that happened was the Portland clubs got together and put on this tournament then the alliance has been a success.

Comment

Lol.......Local DA teams currently in Florida........through 3 days of games, 4 teams, U15, U16, U17 and U18......they are 0-5-1. As a group they have scored a total of 1 goal and in these six games have 13 goals against them.

And it's common knowledge that these DA teams from Oregon are not the strongest. So the outcome of these games isn't much of a surprise, quite frankly. What does that say about the DA teams/opponents? LOL.

Comment

Lol.......Local DA teams currently in Florida........through 3 days of games, 4 teams, U15, U16, U17 and U18......they are 0-5-1. As a group they have scored a total of 1 goal and in these six games have 13 goals against them.

And it's common knowledge that these DA teams from Oregon are not the strongest. So the outcome of these games isn't much of a surprise, quite frankly. What does that say about the DA teams/opponents? LOL.
                  Difference being the DA teams are playing against quality players. Players with national team experience. I would not expect Oregon teams to fair well. National League on the other hand is the left overs and local teams can’t compete.

Comment

Difference being the DA teams are playing against quality players. Players with national team experience. I would not expect Oregon teams to fair well. National League on the other hand is the left overs and local teams can’t compete.
                    Well I guess National League is getting traction. No other explanation for negative Nelly to be bringing it up in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Quick regroup and deflect which is the TA motto- the Development Academy that is drum by the timbers is just as chitty as the other soccer programs and clubs and in no way do they have all the top talent in the area. Move on and quit tearing others down you jackazz

Comment

Top 25 DA teams are better than 99% of anything from Oregon

Top 40 USYS teams are better than 99% of anything from Oregon

Top 30 Ecnl teams are better than 99% of anything from Oregon

And you are right. By u15 100% of any team from Oregon won’t scratch the top 75 teams in the country. Period.

Kids developed really well. Parent becomes an idiot and moves them to the best propaganda club and the next generation thinks the the propaganda club that got them there. That’s why you see inconsistent results from every single Oregon club compared to in age competitors.

Coach>Player>Team>Club>parent>league. In that order of importance. Parents are literally more of a risk to derail the process so that gives you an idea of how important a “league” is.

Makes sense when oregon da teams are terrible in the da

Oregon USYS teams are terrible in the USYS national league

And oregon Ecnl teams are terrible in Ecnl.

I would point out that Ecnl is pretty weak overall. Even the crappy Da and USYS national teams would beat the crummy Ecnl teams from Oregon.

Comment

Nah, bra. Ya missed the point. If the Oregon DA teams are bad, and only getting beat by a goal, or a few goals........what does that say about the "quality players" they are facing? LOL....

Comment

Top 25 DA teams are better than 99% of anything from Oregon

Top 40 USYS teams are better than 99% of anything from Oregon

Top 30 Ecnl teams are better than 99% of anything from Oregon

And you are right. By u15 100% of any team from Oregon won’t scratch the top 75 teams in the country. Period.

Kids developed really well. Parent becomes an idiot and moves them to the best propaganda club and the next generation thinks the the propaganda club that got them there. That’s why you see inconsistent results from every single Oregon club compared to in age competitors.

Coach>Player>Team>Club>parent>league. In that order of importance. Parents are literally more of a risk to derail the process so that gives you an idea of how important a “league” is.

Makes sense when oregon da teams are terrible in the da

Oregon USYS teams are terrible in the USYS national league

And oregon Ecnl teams are terrible in Ecnl.

I would point out that Ecnl is pretty weak overall. Even the crappy Da and USYS national teams would beat the crummy Ecnl teams from Oregon.
                            How many times will you post this retard? Do you think continuously posting will somehow make it true? Catch a clue moron.

Comment

How many times will you post this retard? Do you think continuously posting will somehow make it true? Catch a clue moron.
                              It’s factually more true than the lying propaganda you spew to sell people to make money.

Sorry you don’t like facts. Pretty funny when someone calls you out for trying to appear better than you are.

Keep hiding.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X